Username Post: Baby Boy Mini suggestions...        (Topic#1562243)
ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

If you were going to make an 8x8 mini for someone at work, what boy themed paper line/pack would you suggest?

Im not really feeling the traditional blue/yellow/duckies/teddy bears stuff, but I dont really know if she'd like earth tones/greens/frogs...or earth tones/dinos either!

Ideas, hints, suggestions? Thanks!

Off to search the gallery too!

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 08-01-11 09:28 PM
In response to ScrappyMama6

I don't know when it will be available, but Prima's new "Pixie Glen" line looks like it will be nice for baby boy projects.

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to Rae_M

I am doing an album for someone at work also and I am using a collection from Webster's Pages. Sorry I can't think of which one off hand. I really like their collections for baby anything right now because I am a little tired of the usual myself.

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to Ms. Mom

What about the bo bunny line - Blast off collection. Or I have been doing gears a lot with my little boy.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Peg364

love Basic Grey's Oliver collection for boy stuff (I may have answered this on the venter's thread too)

Products Referenced in This Post:

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to madmatter

I just bought the entire Fancy Pants Baby Mine line to do a book for a friend of mine with a little boy. I love the little monkeys that are in the collection - so cute!

Edited by Smashley on 08-02-11 05:07 AM. Reason for edit: wanted to add an example of product

Expert
In response to Smashley

I second the Basic Grey Oliver line--great boy colors without being babyish, but some of the embellies (specifically the colored rubons) have things that relate to babies. Echo Park's Little Boy is also a good choice.

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to HuskerMom98

I just finished an 8x8 album for a baby boy and used K & Co. Itsy Bitsy paper. I thought it was really cute- though definitely traditional baby stuff.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to snoflake517

The Teresa Collins On the Edge collection is super cool. Very rock & roll! Her Chic Baby Boy collection is cute too, and a little more traditional. I used the Chic Baby Girl collection for a mini album and it turned out great-- pics are in my gallery.

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 08-02-11 08:35 AM
In response to *jesse*

Best Creation has a Safari line that is way cute too.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Rae_M

THAt is cute!

I asked in a general way about what theme she likes without giving it away what I was doing...she said earth tones and frogs, so that gives me a start on colors at least! LOL

Off to check the Superstore and HL for packs!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I hardly ever do a baby LO or mini so I was stumped!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to ScrappyMama6

I did my third son's book, he was my last boy...after two others, I was SICK of baby blue!!!! I did him a mini 8X8 album of him in the NICU (he was a 26 week preemie). I did the whole book in black and white, I love it!!!! It really made the pictures stand out!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics