Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Good Scrapbooking Apps        (Topic#1562297)
Heather Holbrook
Resident
Heather Holbrook

Hi Everybody! This is my first post to this forum! I am wondering if anybody knows of any good scrapbooking apps for android? I've been searching, but keep hitting dead ends! Thanks!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Heather Holbrook

I found one or two for my ipod but I haven't found any for my android phone yet. Can't wait to see what others come up with!!

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie
In response to binkiemonstermom

Welcome to the best scrapbook website!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

I haven't found any that look good yet. Though there is a paid app to keep track of your copics if you use them

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

Ooh is there? I just list mine in my sticky notes app.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Yep, if you look in the android market and search scrapbooking it is on the second page. Let me find it and I will PM you the link

Smashley
Idol
Smashley

I haven't found any really good ones yet for Android either.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Smashley

I have an iphone and haven't found much. There is a Bazzil app, but it's $10 I think...that's just too much!

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to *jesse*

$10, that better come with some real paper!!!! I agree....WAY to much for an app!!!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 08-03-11 09:26 AM

So if you had a "genious" friend who "made" apps, what would you ask for in a Scrapbook App?

Heather Holbrook
Resident
Heather Holbrook
In response to Juggy

I am looking for sketches, tips and techniques and would LOVE a cricut cartridge organizer. Something with a search engine, where if you're looking for a particular image it will tell you what carts have that image- wouldn't that be GREAT!!!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

I downloaded a free color app called Peppermint.
"Peppermint is a professional color wheel to help you choose the colors you need for digital design, art or product development."
It's fun to mess around with. it's for a iphone. other news...

http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2010/04/30/new-iphone -ap...

Scrappy_Angel
Resident
Scrappy_Angel

Sketches 2 scrapbook

This one isn't available for android yet but they are working on it from what I understand. I LOVE this app!!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
So if you had a "genious" friend who "made" apps, what would you ask for in a Scrapbook App?

Sketches, supplies organizer (by manufacturer and collection), photo ability for the organizer, Canadian store availability (HAHAHA that won't happen ), basically a functional way to keep track and see what sketches I have in mind at the same time. Oh and stickles charts, glimmer mist/glam/glaze charts, smooch charts, perfect pearls charts, and viva pen charts please

Sorry I'm a bit demanding

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey i found an app, its not free..2 bucks. but its called cartridge checklist and its for cricut carts. i dont have a cricut so i didnt get this app, but i can see where it would be very useful!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to nuskrappa

Above Rubies Studio has an Android app for their Cricut Cutting Guide - I haven't bought it yet but want to. The nice thing is it will automatically update then instead of having to print a new one out when they add papers to the list.

For those that don't know - ARS has made a cutting guide that tells you what speed, pressure and blade depth to use for every brand and thickness of paper out there, very helpful!

Margaretinaz
Resident
Margaretinaz
In response to scrapsweet

I wish there was one for android but i havent found it! On Iphone, they have a great app called Coolibah. Its digi scrap and you have to download kits. Some are free and some are .99 cents. Works great on IPad.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Margaretinaz

I don't know if it's a good app or not, but Jo-Ann has an app on the android.

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to fknapoleon

for IPhone I use "Scrap Organizer" There is a free version and one that cost a small $. I love this for when Im shopping!!!! Not sure if Android has it

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to danielle1975

I LOVE playing with "ScrapPad" on my iPad! I love it- it is so nice looking, lots of cool background papers, stickers, embellishments - the app itself comes with tons of 'kits' and there are some extras you can get for .99- but so far, I've not bought any of the extra kits, because updates with more included kits come out every so often-

I just got Coolibah - which is similar to ScrapPad- but to me, it doesnt look as nice or work as well. Maybe I just haven't figured it out? I don't know.

And while I'm not really into Digital Scrapbooking- ScrapPad has been lots of fun- and I use it for other things, like for example- to make magazine style pages showing before and afters of my junk/trash 'makeovers.' AND I love using it to 'practice' or try out layout ideas before making a paper committment!

-kory

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics