Username Post: Maryland-Washington, D.C. Area Crop        (Topic#1562323)
Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Good morning east coast ladies! I've been searching high and low for a crop in the D.C. metro area and I've had no luck. So I'm going to take the advise of some wonderful ladies on here (gluemore girl, SunshineScrapper1, and Henri Jean) and start my own!!! Yaaaay me!!!
Now...I want to make this crop so local in such a way that even the ladies that may have to take the Metro can come and enjoy herself with ease.
This metro area is loaded with, community centers, church's, halls, hotels, etc.
If you're interested, reply, pm, e-mail, send a courier pigeon, smoke signals......okay, the last two were jokes
Let me know. I can't wait!/color]

Resident
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I LOVE IT and you are too funny! I love your personality. I wish I was closer-I'd go. :-)

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to SunshineScrapper1

Awww....you're so sweet! Thanks again for your help!!!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Good luck with your new endeavor. I used to live in the DC area. You may also want to check out local stores - I used to meet a lot of people that way!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to SmartyPants

Thanks! I'm going to hit Michael's this weekend.

Caitlynsmommy
Veteran
Caitlynsmommy

Hey there I am down in AA county. We are relocating right now (until OCT) but after that I am game, have you been to Photo Scraps or Great Scraps or Queens INk? Maybe find some more there?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Caitlynsmommy

• Caitlynsmommy Said:
Hey there I am down in AA county. We are relocating right now (until OCT) but after that I am game, have you been to Photo Scraps or Great Scraps or Queens INk? Maybe find some more there?

Haven't been to any of those yet, but thanks for sharing. I love options!

Chic Lady
Resident
Chic Lady

I'm in the DC area and also would like to crop within the city.

It would also be nice if there were some scrapbooking/craft stores in the city. Most are just art supply

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Chic Lady

• Lady_J51 Said:

It would also be nice if there were some scrapbooking/craft stores in the city. Most are just art supply

Hey Lady_J51! Unfortunately, not too many people are in our area that scrap like us I guess...so we're just left with going waaaaaay out VA. or Waldorf MD. Oooooorrrrrr, maybe we could start one together just me and you and see how much it grows! So when it gets reeeeaaallllyyyy big, we'll have that "this crop started out with just 2 people" story!!!! But serious though...

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 11-19-11 10:56 PM

Please join Maryland Scrapbooking Divas.....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maryland_Scrapb ooking_Div...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryland-Scrapb ooking-Div...

You will get to find out about croops in DC/MD/VA?PA/NY.

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 11-19-11 10:58 PM
In response to Chic Lady

• Lady_J51 Said:

There are Michael's, AC Moore, and Hobby Lobby in the DC/MD area. Go to their sites to get the address. There are also area mom and pop scrapbook stores. Join MD Scrapbooking Divas if you want more info.

MSD
MSD 
Diva
MSD
  • MSD on 11-19-11 11:02 PM

There is a monthly free potluck crop at the Maryland Russett Library right off of 198 in Laurel. It is the 1st Saturday of every month.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics