Page 11 of 11 
Username Post: me again!! Cards for kids!        (Topic#1562519)
randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to jaspernonyx

thanks everyone for this summers cards! ya'll really came through!

i want to apoligize for not getting on here much after the camp. i have a 26 year old daughter who is special needs, and we have been having problems with her. she has some mental health issues as well, and has been getting aggressive and violent towards us. we had to make a decision to put her in a group home, and i have been on family medical leave to take care of her and get everything settled and find her a day program and group home. we moved her in a really nice private group home that is managed by a ministry program, and she has not been doing well. she has caused some problems there, and is not going to be able to live there, because the mothers of the other ladies there are afraid. so now she is in a respite home, and the state is looking for another group home for her. it is the hardest thing i have ever had to do, but we believe it is for the best for her, but we just have find the right setting for her. i am telling you all this so that you can keep her in your prayers if you are a praying person, and also to let others that might have a special needs child who might find themselves with this same decision to make one day. it is not easy, but we each have to do what we know is best for our child, even though others may not understand our choices.

thanks for listening!

i have posted a new thread on the general board
this time...titled cards for kids. or you can just
pm me to let me know that you want to do the project again.

randasue

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to randasue

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult and painful time. I will start soon on cards for next year. I think I sent about 50 this year and my goal is to increase that amount by at least 10%.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to pinkpaperairedale

My prayers are with you also. I have a few cards made already.

Diva
In response to texlady

Praying for you and your family. Put your trust in God. He sees the big plan. WE may dont like it, but if let Him take control is all good. Trust Him, she may end in place that is not christian based, but if there is where she needs to be, let it be. Be free of any guilty feelings. You have done everything possible. FIght those thoughts. They are not from God. Seek His peace. ASk Him, He is right by your side! Amen.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to bayamonesa1

Thoughts and prayers and prayers with you.

Diva
In response to armygirl

I am mailing you a box today of cards for your project.

Page 11 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics