Page 3 of 11 
Username Post: me again!! Cards for kids!        (Topic#1562519)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Yea they can be lumpy, but I'm more worried about cost. I'm using up a lot of my old flowers so I'm happy to get rid of my old stuff. I do need to find some different glue tho. The glue I have is too costly. I use the herma dotto's and I've already gone thru four packs. At $5.00 a shot, I have to stop. Anyone have a cheaper but good glue that they use.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

HeeHee....I got this project and the cards for our armed forces confused! The ones going overseas they ask that they not be too bulky! I got the criterias confused and was making sure the cards for the kids were flat!!!!! So I can bulk up!!!!

Deb, I use Magna-Tac by Beacon. I think an 8 0z bottle is about $8 and it lasts forever and holds really, really good.

OK...happy scrapping!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Linnny, can I buy the Magna-Tac at Michaels. I'd love to have another reason to go.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

I would say DEFINITELY go and take a looksie! I know M's carries Beacon. Oh and don't forget yer coupon! I already cut mine out .... don't know where dh is taking me tomorrow, but I'm always prepared!!!!!

Christine19850
Veteran
Christine19850
In response to randasue

Please sign me up. I've subscribed to the topic so I'll be notified of any updates. It sounds like a wonderful project.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to Christine19850

wow! i don't get on for a few days and look how many of you signed up! sorry ladies...my 94 year old daddy fell and broke his hip, had surgergy, hospital 3 wks, hospice 2, now home and all my sisters are helping to take care of him. he really isn't doing well, so things are a little stressful round here.
but ya'll managed to lift my spirits! now to answer:

welcome to christine19850, laceykat, DKravec (welcome back!), linny, katz 101808. i hve added your names to the fist page. to answer your questions: i guess i should have said patriot theme...we do that camp theme the year of the olympics..you can do patriotic, or sports theme with encouraging words (way to go...great job...etc.) the campers ages are from 6 to 12 years old.
thanks again, and if you have any other questions, just ask...if i don't answer right away, someone else here that has done it before probably will.

also to texlady..i got them last week...they are really cute...thanks!!

so glad you all want to help...tell your friends!!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to randasue

So sorry about your dad. I sure hope things improve for him. Wow, 94 years old. That's amazing. Don't worry about having to check in too often. We all tend to amuse ourselves around here.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Prayers for your dear dad!

Thanks for adding me...just note my name is spelled with 3-n's, Linnny. Wouldn't want to contacting the other Linny about this thread...

Beautiful brisk day here!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

I still remember three years ago Linnny when you told me the same thing. And I've never forgotten it.

laceyKat
Angel
laceyKat
In response to DKravec

I remember that too, but i still call ya Linny, with two n's.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to laceyKat

Kat, does that mean that when you say Linnny, you don't add that extra n to your tongue when saying it.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

You gals are too funny. That darn additional 'n' is always causing me problems! I did that because linny was already taken...at the time I thought that was such a good idea

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

Did you know that all the other linny's are no longer on board here. You're about the only one left that's active. The rest don't even have anything in their galleries.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Last of the Linnnnnnnys! No Deb, I didn't know that... probably because I still don't know how to search for people on this site! I am sooo lame when it comes to puter stuff!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Linnny

First bring up your friends then go over to the left of your screen and you'll see more neighbors. Hit that and then you can type in names to find.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hi girlies!

Thanks Deb ... I copied this so I don't FORGET!!!

ok....actually shower, dressed, and out the door now to do some errands.

Happy Friday!

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to Linnny

This may be a silly question, but I don't want to assume. We are just suppose to leave the inside of the card blank, right?

Also, I didn't see my name on the front page. Just wanted to let you know I have 25 made already and continuing =)

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to scalvert2542

Stephanie, I'm pretty sure that you keep the insides blank so that the councilors can write on the insides.

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to DKravec

Thanks Debbie! Just wanted to make sure.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to scalvert2542

hey everyone! just checking. thanks for the prayers for my daddy. he is home now with round the clock hosice care. we are still staying with him, just so one of us is there in case anything happens.

linnny...sorry! i will fix it for you!
scalvert2542. sorry i didn't add you...going to do that now too!

ya'll take care, and keep on making cards! i really appreciate all of you helping out!

Page 3 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics