Page 9 of 11 
Username Post: me again!! Cards for kids!        (Topic#1562519)
scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to Michelle Adams

Sorry to hear about your husband Michelle, hope he keeps getting better.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to scalvert2542

hi ya'll! looks like ya'll have been very busy making cards! i received your cards, kiyawinn, today, and they are great!! thanks so much!
i am adding missymckibben, nautolan to first page.
Michelle adams....praying for you husband and that his recovery will be swift...thanks for your help this year..your cards are very appreciated.
ok ya'll, take care and keep on making those cards!

Tenant
In response to randasue

Thanks everyone, my husband is doing great, we both have quit smoking as a result of his lung collapse so we are both feeling the usual withdrawal symptoms. Lol. But with the money we'll save maybe the card making budget can increase! Scrapbooking stores, watch out! Lol Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers, we appreciate it!

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to Michelle Adams

MMS

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to texlady

Hi all!

Rhonda, I'll be mailing my cards out tomorrow. Didn't get to make as many as I had wanted to. I had carpal tunnel surgery and the recovery is much slower and more painful than anticipated. Hope to participate again next year!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to Linnny

Getting mine mailed out today. I did not get that many done - I am a very slow card maker. If I start now for next year, I should get double of what I am sending for this year!

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to prittb

Hi: My pkg goes out on Thurs. I had 3 groups making cards. There is around 175 cards in the box. One group is already talking about next yrs cards. You should have a few next yr also.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to texlady

ok, i received linny's cards...hey, i understand about carpal tunnel surgery, had mine i 2010...not fun at all, but worth it in the end!
texlady..i will be watching for your cards to come soon. thank you for getting others involved too!
thanks everyone! the cards are really piling up!!
take care...

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to randasue

received tex lady's today, and boy did i have fun going thru that huge box of cards!

i also received an envelope of cards and i can't find the sb com name, but it has rashon Bowman in CA. so if you can let me know who you are that would be great!

thanks again everyone!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to randasue

Hopefully, my envelope should have reached you by now. Mine is from Redlands CA and on the back of the envelope I put my sb name.

dlanvinson
Resident
dlanvinson
In response to prittb

Hello -

I am mailing a box of cards tomorrow. I forgot to put my name on the back of each one though - is that going to be a huge problem? I hope not : )

Dori

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to dlanvinson

Hi everyone! I haven't forgotten about you all. I have been making cards but have had some other stuff come up as well. I will be sending my box to you this week. I have about 130 cards made. You should have the box sometime next week.

texlady
Diva
texlady

yes the cards will be really piling up it sounds like. I started on the next yrs box.

randasue
Guru
randasue
In response to texlady

i received a box from stephanie c. today from arizona....great card!! I LOVE THEM, AND SO WILL THE KIDS!!
THANKS YOU!

STILL HAVE TIME TO GET CARDS OUT..CARDS NEED TO BE HERE BY THE END OF JUNE.

THANKS EVERYONE!

scalvert2542
Expert
scalvert2542
In response to randasue

Glad you got the box. Sorry I forgot to put my username on it.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

Hoping to finish up my cards this weekend.

Veteran
In response to disneylisa

WORKING ON CARDS.MY LITTLE GRANDKIDS MAKE SOME! I WILL BE SENDING A BOX SOON.

renwa33
Expert
renwa33
In response to SHARON ELISE

Packed up my cards today...will be in the mail tomorrow (hopefully)...I enjoyed making them again, but only made 40 this year (sorry for the small number)...with the new baby I just don't get into the scrap room as much as I would like to....but I figured that every card counts, so I'll get them on the way. I'll try to make more for next year!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

susanlk
Veteran
susanlk
In response to renwa33

I only have 10 made, but I hope to get more done & then I'll mail them early- to mid-June.

Hope all is well for everyone.

renwa33
Expert
renwa33
In response to susanlk

Sent my cards this past Tues...hope they arrived there OK!

Page 9 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics