Username Post: Suggestions request... Harry Potter fans?        (Topic#1562525)
gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl

I'm working on the last few pages of my Harry potter party album and want to coordinate the last few pages of the "Lagoon" (swimming pool) activity. The kids are wearing bright bathing suits at this point but I still want it to blend a little with the rest of the album. I found some darker water paper by Karen Foster. Any other ideas? I posted some of the pages in my gallery go give you an idea what I've done.
TIA

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to gluemore girl

Can make it match better using a border, or the matte for the pictures?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to scrapbooksusie

You have some tannish/khaki paper on some of your other pages (such as the "charms" page). What if you matted your photos with tan and made a tan border around the page, as well?

If you go onto Google images, there's also a picture of the map showing Grindylow Lagoon. It's tan. If you print it out in a tiny size and use it like an embellishment, it would bring in the tan, as well.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

LOL, just noticed that Susie and I pretty much had the same idea!

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to siameseplease

Great ideas...thanks!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-07-11 02:37 PM

Super cute album!!

I think the lagoon page would be even better if you could add some seaweed. Either a border at the bottom, or a long tall bit on either side, although at the moment I'm not too sure how to accomplish this. Scrapping Cottage has a cute seaweed die.

A giant squid tentacle would be cool, too.

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to stick

I really like the idea of the grindylow and the seaweed to make it look darker. Now to find the cleansing waters paper.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

You could also print out a picture of one of the grindylows, which can be found in google images if you put in "grindylow Harry Potter."

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics