Page 1 of 53 
Username Post: 12 Days of Scrap'mas: DAY 12...Final Day to Open!        (Topic#1562763)
scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Thank you Ladies for all the enthusiastic interest in celebrating Scrap'mas with me! I am excited so let the sign ups begin!!!

We decided to close sign ups a little early. If you were interested in this swap please check out ScrapAngel's 12 Days of Swapping

12 Days of Scrap'mas
This is a Secret Swapper style swap. I will accept sign ups until October 1st and then I will select partners and send them out by the end of the day October 2nd. YOUR PARTNER MUST RECEIVE THEIR PACKAGE NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 20TH!!!!!! If I go to the post office to fill in a spot on the 21st you will be considered a FLAKER!
Please Note: I am requiring ALL PACKAGES be sent using delivery confirmation!!!! It is less than a dollar more and the peace of mind is well worth it! All packages must arrive to your partner by Nov 20th, the only exception is if you have been in contact with me and I can verify it is in transit BY the the 20th!!! Communication is key here!!! I understand that things happen just PLEASE COMMUNICATE with me. If you would prefer you can always private message me with any problems or concerns you have to keep it private and off the boards.

IMPORTANT: THERE IS A $40 SPENDING MINIMUM on this package. That is meant to be $40 on product PLUS the cost of shipping.

Gift Requirements: You will send to your partner 12 gifts total, wrapped and labeled with the numbers 1-12. Packages 1-11 have a minimum of $2 cost each, and the 12th day gift is a minimum of $15 cost. Everyone should be able to use a priority box of some sort and mail all gifts together in one package.

Your gifts need to arrive to your partner NO LATER than November 20th. I have said it before and will say it again...this time of year is stressful enough for everyone. I want this swap to be FUN, let's get the packages there on time and no one has to worry about added stress!!! If you flake in this swap I will not allow you to sign up for any of my swaps in the future, and if someone asks I will let them know you flaked!

The Fun Stuff: Starting December 1st we will each open our gift labeled #1, and post what we got. On day 2 (Dec 2nd) we will all open our gift labeled #2, and post what we got...leading up to December 12th when we will all open our final gift and post what we got.

After you post your interest in joining, please copy and paste the survey below and send it directly to me in a private message. I will list participants once I have received their survey and confirmed their entry. I will allow new members to participate but please realize that it's your own reputation and someone else's Scrap'mas that you ruin if you don't follow through! ALL PARTICIPANTS will be required to check in WEEKLY! I will check in on you if you don't check in here and drop you from the swap with 3 failed attempts at contacting you.

Ideas: Small item ideas for days 1-11 could be, a package of specialty brads, a pack of stickers with a spool of ribbon, a bottle of stickles, some bling and/or prima flowers, a new pen, a cute stamp set, etc. These are just ideas, please use your imagination, get creative; just think of what would be fun to receive! The final, 12th Day, gift ($15 value) must be something your partner asked for; this could be something off their wishlist here or from their survey. This is important, I don't want this to be used as an "Oh I have such and such laying around let's just use that and send it off" Noooo, I want everyone to get at least one thing they want for Scrap'mas! Please adhere to this rule!!!!

I ask on the survey about whether you like to use handmade items and what your favorite snacks are. These are extras. If you wish to spoil your partner you can send handmade items or snacks, but these DO NOT count towards our spending limit!!!! The $40 must be spent on scrapbook related items.

I do understand the economy sucks and a lot of us are on restricted scrap budgets but please THINK about this swap before you commit!!! It is my intention that since we are starting so early there's plenty of time to plan for it in our budgets! I don't want to come across mean but I also don't want someone to flake out just because they didn't think about it first!

Phew, I think that just about covers EVERYTHING! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!!

PARTICIPANTS
= Received Secret Swapper
= Mailed
= Received

2buzyscrapper
6ta
Cheena
ChrisC
DesiLee
Iuplori
Izzyw0611
JCelebre
JennaS
Kdsmommy
Kendra1977
Latte_Memories
Mmjtr
Momof2g1b
Moonpuff
RubyMillerand
Scrapbookgirl28
ScrapbookSusie
Shelly_Anne00
Skittlesab5
Vani
YourScrapAttack

NEED TO HEAR FROM:

turtle619813

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to scrapbooksusie

This sounds awesome to me! I am definately interested.

snowflake150
Expert
snowflake150
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I"ll play Snowflake

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to snowflake150

Cool!!! Thank you Ladies!!!

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5

I would play

RobinH
RobinH 
Veteran
RobinH
In response to skittlesab5

Interested, let me know.

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to RobinH

Sounds fun, I'd be interested.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to scrapbookgirl28

this sounds interesting, Can I play?

Thanks,
Monique

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to rubymillerand

I would play along too!

2BuzyScrapper
Pro
2BuzyScrapper
In response to iuplori

add me to your list i like to join

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to 2BuzyScrapper

Sounds like a lot of fun.. Please add me

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to ChrisC

I'd love a spot - this was super fun last year!!

dcole84
Guru
dcole84
In response to kdsmommy

this sounds like fun! I havent done a swap for awhile might give this one a try!

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to dcole84

Great idea...i think i'd be in.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to momof2g1b

Oooh I have goose pimples - I am so happy we'd have a good turn out!!!

mmjtr
mmjtr 
Veteran
mmjtr
  • mmjtr on 08-14-11 01:20 PM

I want in! I did a swap like this last year and it was so much fun!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to mmjtr

I would like to play. I'm pretty new here. Are there any rules against newbies?

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Latte_Memories

I don't mind newbies joining as long you understand the commitment. I will also be collecting everyone's phone numbers so I have an alternate way to contact you. I truly want this to be a successful swap where everyone gets something and we have no flakers!

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Very good idea to collect the phone numbers!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 08-15-11 08:11 AM
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Susie count me in...

Page 1 of 53 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics