Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Hello, my name is Samantha and I am a Cricut Cart addict....        (Topic#1562807)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

I need a 12 step program. I just bought 7 carts off of Evilbay today plus I bought 4 carts this week on clearance at Walmart.....

I need help.

Anyone else?

Can someone sponsor me? LOL

Edited by McKane on 08-23-11 09:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to PhotobearSam

Carts can be addictive. Been there, collected many.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Luvmyfam

Haha I can't help you there! I could have made it worse and sold you all of mine, but I found a buyer already

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to Luvmyfam

sure, I'll sponsor you...if you let me use your cricut while you're in rehab!!!!!!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Monique_McCoy

Just bought three this week. I can be an enabler if the recovery doesn't work out well for you.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to 950nancy

I can't quit cold turkey.....I was clean for 4 months......I can't believe I fell off the wagon AGAIN.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to Monique_McCoy

• rubymillerand Said:
sure, I'll sponsor you...if you let me use your cricut while you're in rehab!!!!!!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

• PhotobearSam Said:
I can't quit cold turkey.....I was clean for 4 months......I can't believe I fell off the wagon AGAIN.

The answer is simple. You just need to find a new addiction to replace this addiction. Patterned paper? Glimmer Mist? Stickles?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
  • PhotobearSam Said:

The answer is simple. You just need to find a new addiction to replace this addiction. Patterned paper? Glimmer Mist? Stickles?

I vote either Glimmer Mists or Dew Drop ink pads.....they're my new addictions...LOVE those little inks!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to ScrappyMama6

Well, I already have about 65 bottles of Glimmer mist....so that addiction is covered.

As for patterned papper....Check.....I buy way too much of it already....

Inks you say.......That sounds intreguing.....LOL

flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4

I have bought 2 at walmart and 5 off ebay. I think I may have bought 12 so far this year. To me is not a lot.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to flagirlof4

I caved and picked up "Meow" at Walmart for $20. That brings my grand total to . . . 8.

I think I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Ycats
Ycats 
Expert
Ycats
  • Ycats on 08-14-11 09:37 AM
In response to kelseymel

lol be like me and have no money! haha no but seriously I know where you are coming from! I go into a craft store and FILL my basket! but before I leave I look at each item and think "do I have plans for this? do I have a craft I will make tomorrow with this? or am I just getting it for some unknown craft later and it will not be used in over a week?" really makes me think about things and put loads back! if I don't plan on useing it within a week of buying it I don't buy it!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

• PhotobearSam Said:
I need a 12 step program. I just bought 7 carts off of Evilbay today plus I bought 4 carts this week on clearance at Walmart.....

I need help.

Anyone else?

Can someone sponsor me? LOL

.......Wait, if we sponsor does that mean we have to kick the habit too?????.......Okay I will sponsor if you buy my cartridges.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to jaxxan

My name is Michelle and I am an addict. But I don't want help, I don't need help, it is NOT a problem, I just do it a little bit, just to relax...........91 carts is NOT to much...........

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to binkiemonstermom

You women are soooooo bad.......

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

MMUUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Life Saver
New Kid On the Block
Life Saver
In response to jaxxan

I won't do you much good. I bought 3 at Walmart this week bringing my total up to 34. I also, have a gypsy that came with 4 loaded that I didn't have.

Not only is there not much hope of me stopping, I just bought my dd and dil a cricut and my other dd a cricut cake. Do you think that there will be any slowing down now?

Softbrn
Veteran
Softbrn
In response to Life Saver

I'm definitely not the one to come to for help as I will be leading you into the store chanting.. cricut cartridges.. cricut cartridges.. cricut cartridges..

Well that's what I've said as I own almost 200..

Edited by Softbrn on 08-16-11 08:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Softbrn

I think I have found my Queen.....200....WOW

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics