Username Post: Halloween Pages        (Topic#1563365)
New Kid On the Block

Hi,
I'm not sure where to post this on the forum, or if there even is a place to post this, but I would like to make a request for more Halloween scrapbook paper.
Halloween is very important to my family and friends, and we always make a big deal about it. Aside from a few cobweb and vine scrapbook pages, most of them are too cartoony.
Could you make pages that are less cartoony? How about spooky forests; ancient graveyards; old castles and manors; coffins; crypts; doorways and passages covered in cobwebs; old photographs of haunted-looking mansions; old chandeliers; skulls and bones in graveyard; skulls and bones in a pirates’ cave with chests of gold, etc.?
Thank you very much for considering my suggestion.
Sarah

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to sford564

There are tons of non-cutesy Halloween lines! Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Fancy Pants, Anna Griffin, My Minds Eye, Pink Paislee- lots of stuff you might like.

Cindy

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to cindy312

There are a TON of Halloween items like you're wanting - you just have to know where to look. Also, don't limit yourself to just paper...there are so many awesome stamps and embellishments you can use.
Products Referenced in This Post:

ContentCreator
Tenant
ContentCreator
In response to sford564

Hi Sarah!

Scrapbook.com has lots of terrific Halloween papers available that are matching many of the designs you are looking for. One of my favorites is the brand new Martha Stewart Elegant Witch Collection. We have a video attached to this product, that will show you the papers and matching collection items up close.

Please feel free to browse through our entire Halloween at Scrapbook.com section to see all of the terrific products available. Be sure to keep watching the store, as new products are added daily!

Ginger
Content Creator
www.Scrapbook.com

kc3po311
Tenant
kc3po311
In response to ContentCreator

check out Archiver's (or their site) if you have one by you. They have a ton of the new halloween stuff out.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kc3po311

Thank you so much for all of your ideas - The Immortal Love papers have several pages in there that I like a lot, and Martha Stewart has some excellent stickers.
Please show me any more pages you might think I'd be interested in.

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to sford564

Oh man I feel ya! I hate hate cutesy pootesy Halloween papers. Last year Martha Stewart had a really good line..before I buy new Halloween papers this year I'm waiting to see the Martha line.

Edited by planty on 09-01-11 04:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics