Page 1 of 37 
Username Post: ~*~SEPTEMBER 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!!!**Sign Up til 9/10/11**        (Topic#1563475)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

SEPTEMBER is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to SEPTEMBER's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until SEPTEMBER 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than SEPTEMBER 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
AnythingGoesChallenge@gma il.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after SEPTEMBER 1st count towards your total points and layouts. This challenge ends on SEPTEMBER 30th, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details. Going forward all daily/weekly/monthly pics, LOs and point details must be posted to the thread by the deadline which is Sunday 11:59 PM PST.

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...

2 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 10 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

3 - Most points 11-25 LOs. If you set your goal for 11-25 layouts and complete your goal of 11-25 layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 25 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

4 – Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, then you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.) Daily challenges are meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete those challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on a same layout, card, or altered project.

5 – Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw one name.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:

*8x8 or above (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) = 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*

Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work you put into them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 4 & 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!

When you post your cards, LOs, or altered projects please post all points details inculding any daily, weekly, or monthly challenges you are counting them for on this thread.

Note on embedding:

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Link/Embed Image' link in the 'share and link' box to the left of the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

PLAYERS

paid=

Megan Ann 15/2 GOAL MET!!! 15,250 29 DCs
DaNel Hicks 83/20 GOAL MET!!! 16,416 pts 8 DCs
senora_x 42/20 GOAL MET!!! 16,773 pts 20 DCs
jadecook 7/4 GOAL MET!!! 7261 pts 21 DCs
njr007 21/15 GOAL MET!!! 17,454 pts 23 DCs
dkscrapper 9/7 GOAL MET!!! 16,082 pts 21 DCs
blue elephant 60/15 GOAL MET!!! 21,278 pts 23 DCs
Inspired.By.Love 8/4 GOAL MET!!! 16,296 pts 29 DCs
kdsmommy
amancuso 0/20
NewSnow0518 0/6
AshleyLadd 0/20
MrsCDJ 0/20
Nana Linda J 0/20

MOTIVATIONAL
MommaSaid 0/4
scrapn2
miller.melissa.09
laurink 27/15 GOAL MET!!! 11851 pts 27 DCs
Teresakay 0/15

Edited by Megan Ann on 10-05-11 09:01 PM. Reason for edit: adding totals! announcing winners!!!

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for! (SO the 9/2 challenge needs to be completed by 11:59 pm on 9/2 to take the +10 bonus points.)

9/1: Set up your daily challenges tracking blog, your monthly goals blog, and your siggy for +125 pts!

9/2: Check out any of the AGC players galleries (there is a list of players on the 1st page) and choose a project to scraplift. Take +300 pts for a scraplifted LO or altered item OR +150 pts for a scraplifted card/atc/swap item.

9/3: Create a multi-pic layout using 3+ pics for a single page or 6+ pics for a double page! +150 pts

9/4: In preparation for LABOR day, lets get a little labor out of the way! Clean up/organize something in your scrap space for +150 pts! Please share a before & after picture with us to take the points! (you can take the 10 bonus pts if you complete this 9/4 or 9/5)

9/5:
Go to Random.org and use the numbers 1 and 5 to choose which color combination you will work with today. You can use some other colors as well, but these need to be the main colors in your page. 150 pts for your page!

1.Red and Black
2.Pink and Purple
3.Purple and Grey
4.Blue and Brown
5.White and Green

9/6: My absolute favorite scrappy product, as some of you already know, is glimmer mist. Use some glimmer mist on your project today for 150 points.

9/7: I think journaling is an important part of scrapbooking, yet I tend not to do it as often as I should. So today take double points for each word you journal on your page up to 100 Points, LOs only for this challenge.

9/8: Use a number on your project today! It can be any number at all! 150 pts for LO, 75 for card.

9/9: Today is an easy challenge. Take 150 points for uploading a layout today!

9/10: Use a rainbow on your project! It doesn't need to be so literal as a rainbow shape. you can do rainbow strips, or words, or an actual rainbow. Just make sure you include ROYGBIV! (This should be an easy one for you Megan!) 150 points!

9/11: For today's daily, I would like you to simply take a moment to remember what happened on this day 10 years ago. If you'd like, although you do not have to, share where you were when 9/11 happened. 300 pts.

9/12: I am feeling a little under the weather today so to cheer me up and hopefully make me feel better use a sun on your LO! That should brightin my day! for 125 pts

9/13: use polka dots, stripes, or plaid on your LO for 100pts. OR use 2 of the patterns for 200 pts, OR use all 3 for 300 pts

9/14: make a LO with at least 1 photo of you for 150 pts

9/15: My LSU Tigers are playing tonight so todays daily is to show your school/team spirit. Make a LO using sports theme. It could be playing sports, dressed up in your fave sports outfit or just using sport theme paper. Just show some school/sports spirit for 150 pts

9/16: it is friday and I'm sure everyone is ready for the weekend. Share your weekend plans for 100 pts

9/17: Handstitch at least 50 stitches on your layout for 100pts or more than 100 stitches for 150pts.

9/18: use fabric on your LO for 125 pts.

9/19: Start your week with a little inspiration! Find a quote that inspires you to create your next layout!

For creating a layout inspired by a quote take 50pts (and tell us what the quote was), for using the quote directly on your layout (as the title or journaling or an accent, etc), take another 100pts for a total of 150pts.

Find some great famous quotes here: http://www.inspirationalquotes4u.com/

9/20: Try altering your title letters today. To make your title more unique, try outlining them, painting them, distressing them, or finding some other way to make them unique. For inspiration, definitely check out this Craft Critique blog page below that I found, which shows you how to alter American Crafts Thickers by stamping, using rub-ons, and more! If you use sticker letters, try drawing on top of them or adding something like polka dots! +150pts for altering your title on your layout.

Here's the blog: http://www.craftcritique.com/2011/03/how-to-ins-an d-out...

9/21: Use a ticket stub or another piece of memorabilia on your layout today. It could be anything from a grocery receipt to a concert ticket, latest movie stub, postcard, whatever! +150pts

9/22: Use a circle on your layout today, it could be cutting the photo into a circle, using cardstock, a journaling block, a rub-on, a stamp, a sticker, or even a round brad! Anything circle-shaped will get you +50 points each time for a max of +150pts.

1 circle item = 50pts
2 circle items = 100pts
3 or more circle items = 150pts

9/23: Use a word from another language on your layout, it could just be part of your journaling or it could be in the title. Examples of useful ones might be “je t’aime!”, “ciao bella!”, etc. +150pts

9/24: Here's the big challenge of the week - If you're like me and you use Thickers or chipboard letters/sticker letters, you always end up with some leftovers at the end of the package, the letters you can't use and you don't want to mix with other styles because they look funny or whatever. And personally I'm always looking for ways to use these up because I don't have the heart to just throw them out (they could be useful sometime!!).

SO, today's challenge is to use up your leftover stickers or alphas or numbers! For today, use some of your alphanumeric stickers to create a background.

Here's an example, done by Sookie from San Francisco that I found on another website:

http://api.ning.com/files/*M6-eQZxVRpti3X AxvxGl6e3PEbcf...

If you're able to get some of these letters used up, 300pts for uploading your LO! Happy Weekend Scrapping!

9/25: Today make a layout with the theme "I love Sundays"! When you upload your LO take 150pts.

9/26 daily: I am always looking for new ideas and techniques and love visiting different blogs. Share your favorite blogs and their link here. Share one blog for 50 points, 2 blogs for 100 points and 3 blogs for 150 points

9/27 daily - Make an LO with NO people for 150 points

9/28 daily: I am a big believer in journaling. I want my future generations to look at my pages and have an idea of what was going on and why I made the layout or get to know something about the person(s) in the layout. Go back through your layouts and add journaling to ones that DOES NOT have any. It can be an added journal card to the front or hidden journaling on the back of the layout. It does not have to be fancy, just something that will give future generations an idea of what was happening . Write at least 25 words about who is in the photo, when the photo was taken and what was going on or a remembrance of that person. Get 50 points for each journal entry on up to 3 layouts for a total of 150 points.

{As per Megan: For this challenge, they may count 1 pt per journaling word added up to 400 journaling words PER LO, regardless of when the LO was completed. On LOs completed before September 1st, 2011: No points for the journaling being in a block or on strips or being handwritten or being hidden. So 1pt per word (up to 400), and the 50 pts for the challenge per LO only--that is for the LOs done before Sept 1st.

For LOs done in the month of September 2011, they can take the 50 pts per LO plus any points on the points list that they did not take when they originally posted the LO, but are now relevant b/c of the added journaling.}

9/29 daily Ask a friend to join this challenge. Get 100 points for telling a friend about the Anything Goes Challenge and asking them to join in October (suggest they play motivational if they are not sure!)

9/30 daily: Final push-today is the last day of the challenge and time to finish up for September. Give yourself 10 additional points for every goal on your Goals List you have completed up to 150 points

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 09-29-11 09:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge
In response to AnythingGoesChallenge

Here is the Weekly challenge for 9/26

Weekly: My scraps box is overflowing! So let’s use our scraps, specifically this months scraps. You can use one 12x12 sheet as your base, but everything else MUST be from scraps left over from the month of September. Need a flower, make one with your scraps. Need letters-make them with your scraps, need a button-use your scraps-EVERYTHING on your LO must be made from scraps. Layouts only-worth 400 points

9/26 Weekly Photos worth 50 points each:
Halloween
Scary
Funny
Dark
Bizarre

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by 11:59 PM PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

Weekly Challenge 09/19 - 09/25

Inspiration is important for artists and even more so is finding inspiration in other artists. For the weekly challenge this week find your inspiration in an element of an Andy Warhol painting, whether it’s the bright colour combinations, the grid design/layout, the subject (Campbell’s Soup (or just how much you love any soup), Marilyn Monroe), or another element from any of his work.

Post your layout AND the inspirational photo reference for a total of 400pts.

Here are some examples of Warhol Inspiration.

Andy Warhol Inspiration - Sept AGC By Laurink

Andy Warhol Inspiration - Sept AGC By Laurink

Weekly Photo Challenge

As the weather begins to change in many places around the world, we’ll probably start to spend less time outside in the sunshine and more time inside at home. This week, photograph 5 things that you love in your home (can be your partner, your children, your favourite book or the way you designed your bedroom, your workspace, a favourite food in the kitchen, anything you appreciate and love).

Post the photo and the explanation as to what you love about this part of your home for 50pts each for a total of 250pts.

9/12/11~9/18/11

Weekly challenge:
Julie really inspired me with her pumpkin! It is really putting me in the fall/Halloween spirit. So either make a fall/Halloween decor like Julie's pumpkin for 400 pts or make a fall/Halloween LO with tons of fall/Halloween colors for 300 pts or make a cute fall/Halloween card for 200 pts. You can only do one and I cannot wait to see what y'all come up with!

photo challenge:
I want you to take 5 photos this week but all on different days that gives us an insight to your life. so take a photo 5/7 days this week and share that photo with us for 50 pts each and total of 250 pts

Weekly Challenge:

This week I want you to try a new technique. Make a new type of flower, or maybe try water distressing. Anything you haven't done before. 150 Points for trying something new, 250 more points if you use it on a project for a total of 400 pts. Don't forget to tell us what new technique your trying! And share and tutorials you used!

Weekly Photos: 50 pts each
Autumn
Leaf
Football
Cool
School

9/3/11~9/4/11

Weekend Challenge

Make a layout in 45 minutes for +400 pts! Set your timer and stop when it goes off! The only work you can do before starting your timer is plan your design--whether that means choosing a sketch/scraplift, doing it in your head, writing it on paper, etc. and printing/choosing/getting out your pictures and/or memorabilia you are going to use on the LO. You cannot get papers/embellishments ready in advance.)

Once your time is up stop!! If you choose to continue working on your LO, you must subtract 100 pts for every 5 minutes you continue to work on it. (So a 50 minute LO would be worth 300 pts, a 55 minute LO would be worth 200 pts, a 60 minute (1 hour) LO would be worth 100 pts. Over 1 hour is not eligible for the challenge points!)

Photo Challenge

Take 4 pictures this weekend (9/3/11-9/4/11). At least one must be taken on Saturday (9/3) and at least one must be taken on Sunday (9/4), but you can come to the total of 4 however you want. They can be of any subject you want. Post them to the thread for +250 pts.

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 09-25-11 10:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge

MONTHLY CHALLENGE

-Sorry So Late-

Brought To You By: Inspired.By.Love
Here's What I Came Up With..

Inspirational Challenges From The Book “52 more scrapbooking challenges” By Elizabeth Kartchner

-I Choose Some Of My Favorite Challenges Out Of The 52 (If You Don’t Already Have Her Book, Buy It! -Try HB 50% Off Coupon, $10!)

Pick 6 Or Less Challenges Out Of The 12 Listed Below..

(1)Create A Layout That Is Inspired By An Outfit (Photo Of Outfit Required)
(2)Use Products From A Blind Grab Into Your Stash
(3)Use A Page Protector As Part Of Your Design
(4)Make Use Of Fabric Scraps On Your Layout
(5)Stamp With Something Other Than A Stamp
(6)Design A Layout Using Children’s Artwork (If No Children: Any Artwork Is Acceptable)
(7)Free For All! Use Something Random From Around The House. (A Non-Scrapbooking Item)
(8)Format Your Journaling As “Mad Lib” (Google Mad Lib Printables)
(9)Use An Imperfect Photo On A Layout (A Photo You’d Normally Delete)
(10)Write Or Stamp Directly On A Photo & Use It On A Layout
(11)Take Photos Of A Collection & Use Them On A Layout
(12)Make A Photo The Background Of Your Layout

Since It Is A Monthly Challenge.. The Challenges Can NOT Be Combined (1 Layout Per Challenge)

You Get 200 Points Per Challenge Completed (Up To 6 Challenges) +500 Point Bonus For Completing 6 Challenges. Max Total Points Possible = 1,700! Have Fun!!

-Feel Free To Ask Questions! Thanks! *Hugs

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 09-15-11 10:59 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

POINTS LIST

BONUS POINTS!!!!

Take +300 bonus points if you pay by SEPTEMBER 5th,
take +200 points if you pay by SEPTEMBER 10th,
take +100 pts if you pay by SEPTEMBER 15th, the deadline!

SEPTEMBER 2011 POINTS LIST!
*~POINTS LIST~*~
LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, bead, jewel, pearl, or metal clip
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER sticker (except letters/numbers in title)
- PER hand stitch

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A PROJECT
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER scripture, recipe, quote or poem (includes song lyrics)
- PER type/kind of ribbon, trim, fiber, or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers in title)
- PER stamped image or word on your project
- PER color of glitter mist, paint, or ink used
- PER punch used (5 pts for each punch, not for each punched shape/each time you punch--so if you use a heart punch to punch out 7 hearts, a star punch to punch out 1 star, and a scallop border punch along the entire edge of your paper, you get 15 pts--5 pts for each different punch used)
- PER type of bling used (ex. glitter stickers, metallic paper, foil, glitter mist, pearls, etc.)
- PER chipboard/grungeboard/car dboard (not cardstock) shape (NOT letters or numbers in title)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for distressing (inking, tearing, etc...any type)
- for using glossy accents or crackle accents or other epoxy/enamel accents
- for using Stickles (or glitter glue OR loose glitter)
- for using flocking (or a pre-flocked embellishment)
- for having multiple fonts or colors in TITLE
- for using die cut shapes (not letters/numbers!)
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for using 3 or more different textures on your project (MUST list at least 3 of the textures)
for using one or more of the following themes: birthday, seasons, OR new experiences
- for creating a LO for another challenge on sb.com or on another blog/website (MUST tell what challenge it is for AND if it is not an sb.com challenge you MUST post the website link to the challenge!)

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER handmade CHARM or PIN (like the ones made with beads)
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER transparency or overlay used on your project
- PER mask used
- for using embossing (wet or dry)
- for using 5+ shape stickers on your LO (“shape” meaning any stickers except letter stickers)
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread
- for machine sewing
for using scraps
- for REPURPOSING or RECYCLING product packaging to use on your project
- for scraplifting a member of sb.com OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

20 POINT ITEMS:
- for using your OWN design that is NOT based on someone else’s design or sketch
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER altered item created

50 POINTS (yes, you read that correctly!):
- for creating your own SKETCH (you DO NOT need to create a LO with it), posting it in your gallery and linking it to this thread
- for creating a written OR photo OR video tutorial for scrapbooking and posting it on your blog (sb.com blog or other, like blogspot or typepad) and sharing the link on this thread

PICTURE POINTS FOR YOUR PROJECTS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR taken during the month of July 2011

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 (5x7, 6x6, 4.5x6, etc)
- PER photo 3x3 OR SMALLER (2x3, 2x2, etc)
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 5+ pics
- for using a digital photo effect on the picture (as simple as making the pic B&W to making it look like a cartoon)

JOURNALING POINTS

- 1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
- 25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
- 10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread
- PER quote posted that you find inspirational, encouraging, or just plain funny (give credit to author if possible!)

5 POINTS:
- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG entry that you have already take points for once) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted project
- For updating your siggy--points & layouts info--IMMEDIATELY after posting points (Max. 5 times per day!)

10 POINTS:
- for doing a THOROUGH cleaning of your scrap area when it is messy! YOU MUST POST A BEFORE AND AFTER pic to take the points! (MAX # of times you can take these points per month: 10)
- for completing a goal on you list of “Goals For the Month of September” list made during the month (MAX # of goals you can take points for per month: 15!)

Edited by Megan Ann on 09-01-11 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: added points list!!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 400 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You SHOULD post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
SEPTEMBER 2011
1-4 Megan Ann
5-11 amancuso
12-18 jadecook
19-25
26-30 njr007

I NEED ONE MORE VOLUNTEER FOR THE WEEKLY/DAILY CHALLENGES!!!!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Megan Ann

August has been freaking awesome, thanks in part to this challenge! Sign me up for September, please. I'm thinking 4 LO's again.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to MommaSaid

I want to try. So I'm heading off to Pay Pal right now to send money.

Layout Goal. 20 this month. I will be out of town the evening of the 9th, all day the 10th, and 1/2 the 11th.

I need to head to the scrapbook store and get a few supplies that I've run out of. So I will be ready for it all to start. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and talking.

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 08-27-11 05:41 AM. Reason for edit: Added number of layout goal

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to DaNel Hicks

I'm in again! So busy with work and weddings this month but I'm gonna be brave and set my goal at 20! I really need to push myself cause I have a tendency to get lazy once I'm back at work!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Idol
MrsCDJ
In response to senora_x

August didn't exactly go as I had planned...but I'll still set my goal at 20 again. Hopefully I will be able to pop some more out before August is over.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MrsCDJ

I feel the same way Crystal. I don't know where aug went lol

I am def in this month but gonna try for only 4 LO's this month! Maybe if I set my goal lower I will exceed it! I cannot wait to get my sb.com order in Monday!! I will be a scrapping fool then lol.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to jadebrit

Please sign me up for September. My goal will be 15 LO's.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to jadebrit

• jadecook Said:
I feel the same way Crystal. I don't know where aug went lol

I am def in this month but gonna try for only 4 LO's this month! Maybe if I set my goal lower I will exceed it! I cannot wait to get my sb.com order in Monday!! I will be a scrapping fool then lol.

Nothing better than brand new supplies to motivate the scrapping! Enjoy! Can't wait to see what you got! I'm a sucker for grab bags and just ordered a huge grab bag deal of supplies from one of those daily deal sites! Can't wait to see what I get!

scrapn2
Diva
scrapn2
In response to senora_x

I'm baaaack! I have some grandbaby pics to scrap, but this looks like a busy month for me so I'd like to play motivational, thanks

Nana Linda J
Pro
Nana Linda J
In response to scrapn2

I'm in again this month, I will set my goal for 20 layouts again. Megan Ann $ is on the way.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Nana Linda J

Sign me up again. I think I better lower my goal this time. Better make it 7.

chaton_13
Pro
chaton_13
In response to dkscrapper

What is the money sent for???

blue elephant
Expert
blue elephant
In response to chaton_13

I'd like to do it. I'll make my goal 15 layouts and I'll send the money...soonish.

Edited by blue elephant on 08-28-11 01:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to chaton_13

• chaton_13 Said:
What is the money sent for???

if you send in the money you are eligible for sb.com gift certificate prizes

Page 1 of 37 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics