Username Post: Stickles        (Topic#1563491)
momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b

Where is the best place to begin my stickles collection? This site has a great price, but I really would like to use them this weekend on a swap.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to momof2g1b

I assume you're asking about colors? I would start with a white stickles. Then I would chose colors based on what colors I scrapbook with most often. I use my blue stickles a lot for wintery looks. Hope this answers the question and helps.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

If you're talking about places to buy - I'm assuming that's what you mean because you mention needing them immediately instead of waiting on shipping - I know Hobby Lobby carries them. I can't speak for the other stores because I don't have them where I live.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Here Kitty

Our local M's sells them three in a pack. My LSS sells them individually. Maybe check both???

momof2g1b
Veteran
momof2g1b
In response to jaxxan

Awsome...thanks everyone! Think i'll check out M's with a coupon later..then order more special colors from here.

mandielovesyou95
Tenant
mandielovesyou95
In response to momof2g1b

Does anyone know about everything you can do with stickles? Thanks!

ollychelle
Expert
ollychelle
In response to mandielovesyou95

Most M's sell a generic stickles brand too if you need something right away. The actual stickle selection as mention above are usually in three packs and not a big variety. The generics work ok, they just don't seem to store as well as the real stickles (dry out faster and get clogged easier). They would be perfect for a quick buy for a crop though, because they are cheap and come in a lot of colors!!!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to mandielovesyou95

• mandielovesyou95 Said:
Does anyone know about everything you can do with stickles? Thanks!

There was a thread on here somewhere that was all the ways to use stickles-- maybe if you search the forums you can find it

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to terrihooper

101 Ways to use Stickles

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to momof2g1b

• momof2g1b Said:
Awsome...thanks everyone! Think i'll check out M's with a coupon later..then order more special colors from here.

I got most of mine here and at HL or Archivers

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to ollychelle

• ollychelle Said:
Most M's sell a generic stickles brand too if you need something right away. The actual stickle selection as mention above are usually in three packs and not a big variety. The generics work ok, they just don't seem to store as well as the real stickles (dry out faster and get clogged easier). They would be perfect for a quick buy for a crop though, because they are cheap and come in a lot of colors!!!

I have tried 'faux' stickles and nothing beats the original unfortunately

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Just G

i bought some of the multi colored sets on this site. then added colors as i needed them.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-28-11 10:09 AM
In response to Lamoo12

Aaron Bros. Framing has a few colors as well (and 40% coupons).

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics