Hi Guys! I know it is a little early, but a non-profit that I am affiliated with is thinking of hosting a 6-8 hour crop in Raleigh as a fundraiser and I wanted your opinion on several things:
1. Would you attend a crop on a Saturday in downtown Raleigh?
2. After Jan. 1. and before May 15 - what would be an ideal time for the crop?
3. Would you want 6 hours or 8?
4. We are thinking 10 am to 4 pm (or 6 pm) - does that work for you?
5. The hope is to provide lunch, snacks, at least TWO free make-n-takes, and at least THREE $15+ door prizes throughout the day - What is a reasonable price that you would pay?
6. Would you be interested in having a place to "yard sale" any supplies you no longer want/need?
7. If yes, would you be willing to price/package those items before you came?
8. Would you be interested in bringing unwanted supplies to donate to a local boys & girls club?
9. Any place that you would suggest advertising the event?
Any other ideas that you have to make it a success and/or something you would want to attend are truly welcome!