Username Post: Fancy Pants Brag Book        (Topic#1563763)
mars2005
Veteran
mars2005

Im very very new here and there are a million things id like to buy, shocker right? i just recieved an email from scrapbooking.com on this Fancy Pants Brag Book. Has anyone worked with one of these and what is your opinion? Ive not done an album yet (purchased one, purchased paper). they look pretty cool to me and the price is right. id appreciate any feedback.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 08-31-11 06:23 PM
In response to mars2005

Looks like the brag book is a bit like the smash books or junque journals ... to me its a more informal type of scrapbook ... hopefully someone else will weigh in with their opinions/experience...

And welcome!

AmyK75
AmyK75 
Veteran
AmyK75
In response to Juggy

I love my brag book... I like the smash ones too.

I use if for the little things that happen in day to day life.

I have found that I like my scrapbooks very clean and neat and this book is my "hot messy life" if that makes any sense.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to AmyK75

I have one. I haven't used it yet. It's a great book. It has pages with a pocket to put things in, there are page protectors to put pictures in (I think the size is 4x6) and there are pages to decorate and journal on.

mars2005
Veteran
mars2005
In response to debby_westbrook

well, after all the comments about Smash Books i lookd them up. I thnk this would be perfect for my VERY creative 6yr old grandaughter!!!! Then if all goes well we can do a nicer, prettier album. Although i really like that idea of the book,glue ad pen just right there. HUM, just one more item to add to my "wish list"

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 09-01-11 06:27 AM
In response to mars2005

Google "junque journal"

I cannot think of the gal's name - but she has a series of 3 vids on you-tube to make your own .. you use a composition book and doctor it from there.

My daughter is doing one for each year of high school .. the girls in our church youth also decided to do one - it was a really fun project getting the book ready.

mars2005
Veteran
mars2005
In response to Juggy

HUMPTY DUMPTY WAS PUSHED.... i love it

Expert
In response to mars2005

I also have one, but decided to give it (empty) to my little sister who is going to New Zealand this fall to do part of her student teaching. She's very artistic and creative so I thought it might be something fun to have/do while she's gone that she can then show to everyone when she gets back (or at least for those of us not on Facebook to hear about things "live"...)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics