Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: So disappointed        (Topic#1563807)
Christine19850
Veteran
Christine19850
In response to dwelch

It's great to know that good customer service is still around! I haven't seen any offers like "grab bags" from scrapbooking companies over here before but other companies like "Avon" do them from time to time and I've never been terribly impressed. I guess it's just the luck of the draw...

Tenant
In response to Christine19850

I am so sorry that you didn't enjoy your package! I also purchased the Pink Paislee Warehouse box and was extremely pleased with my variety. That said, I also watched some youtube videos of others' boxes and they were very similar so I certainly wouldn't know what to do with two. I am adding some of the items that came in my box to this posting for those of you who are curious. Granted they are all from last year's lines, (with the exception of a couple sheets from phantom) but it's hard to find Pink Paislee by me so I am on cloud nine. I am probably forgetting some too, that box was stuffed!
Products Referenced in This Post:

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to meagan82one

Thank you for sharing what all you received. I'd have been all over the Hocus Pocus, but clueless with the rest.

Personally, I'm a control-nut when it comes to shopping. I'd have to know what I was spending my money on before buying. Kudos to you for being brave enough to take a chance!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to meagan82one

• meagan82one Said:
I am so sorry that you didn't enjoy your package! I also purchased the Pink Paislee Warehouse box and was extremely pleased with my variety. That said, I also watched some youtube videos of others' boxes and they were very similar so I certainly wouldn't know what to do with two. I am adding some of the items that came in my box to this posting for those of you who are curious. Granted they are all from last year's lines, (with the exception of a couple sheets from phantom) but it's hard to find Pink Paislee by me so I am on cloud nine. I am probably forgetting some too, that box was stuffed!

I just love all of it! Love Pink Paislee!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to runzalot81

You know, I think Anne summed me up quite well - I'm a control freak when it comes to shopping. Everyone has their own style - thank goodness, or our layouts would all look the same! I have seen a few items of Pink Paislee that I liked, but guess I have more of a Graphics 45 and Websters Pages style. I'm so glad everyone liked their boxes. There's nothing more exciting than pawing through some good stuff! And again, as far as customer service goes, I don't believe anyone could beat Pink Paislee! thanks for everyone's comments on my post.

stephie
Idol
stephie
In response to dwelch

Oh it's too bad you weren't happy. I didn't order, but did debate back and forth for awhile.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-21-11 04:41 PM
In response to stephie

I ordered once from the Webster's Pages warehouse sale and was very pleased! I received tons of beautiful stuff.

Edited by lisasimo on 09-21-11 04:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to lisasimo

I'm glad that it all worked out for you!!! Good to hear that they have great customer service!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to dwelch

I bought a grab bag from a kit company that I have recently been buying from. A large flat priority mail box It was literally packed full of high quality varied paper, some thickers and generally great stuff. It was a great buy.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to scrap4brains

I bought a mystery box from Crafty Steals for $45.00. It was a bunch of outdated, lifeless colored stickers and a pack of gray buttons. A few other things.... I WILL NEVER buy another box from them. I did send an email questioning the stated value and was told I could ship it back at my expense ($12) for a refund. I was more than disappointed. The description said over $150 in value. I could have done better at the dollar store for ten dollars. Maybe someone else got a good box but not me.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics