Page 5 of 186 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Tina scraps

Renaissance fair sounds interesting.. I've never been to one either. I'm at my sisters right now near ottawa, been here since last tuesday. I'm going to be making the 5 hour drive back tomorrow. Then going to be having a girls night out on friday. I'm going to bring my sil with me. She just kicked her boyfriend out cuz she found out he was sleeping around... Their relationship was pretty drama filled on both parts but bottom line no one deserves someone unfaithful. so I'm going to take her out and get her nice and tipsy! I'll have to find someone nice for her to dance with.

Then on Sat we're going out for dinner and dancing for a friends bday. (I sound like such a party animal but not all my weekends are this eventful... I swear!)

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to littleMRSimelda

So I looked over my budget, and I can totally join again! WAHOOO!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

• Tina scraps Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
bumping uglies...what will you think of next! LOL!

are you kidding, that's the only thing I think about!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I like the way you think!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

My birthday is this weekend (I'm turning 25)!!! I dunno what exactly I am doing all weekend, but Saturday my girlfriend and I are going to Pride!!! That is always a lot of fun!!! and Sunday I have to get dressed up???? I dunno exactly what I am doing but my girlfriend is taking me out!!! I think it will be a fun weekend! Then I have Monday to recover before going back to school on Tuesday!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Megan Ann

sounds like some fun for you ladies this weekend

Friday night I am getting together with some girlfriends, Sat I volunteered to clean windows and pews at church and we may go out to dinner with friends, Sunday I'm hoping to see the movie The Help.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-22-11 09:26 AM
In response to tinadn

Hey ladies, I am going to Scrapbook Expo tomorrow and then over the weekend I am resting I hope! Monday I have the day of for a girls day with my BFF. It will be so nice.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
sounds like some fun for you ladies this weekend

Friday night I am getting together with some girlfriends, Sat I volunteered to clean windows and pews at church and we may go out to dinner with friends, Sunday I'm hoping to see the movie The Help.

I saw the Help this weekend - it was great! Have you read the book? I'll assume you have. The terrible/awful CRACKED ME UP!!! even funnier of course to watch it in a movie then read in a book.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Megan, happy early birthday. 25? just a baby

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-22-11 10:40 AM

Happy Early Birthday Megan!!!! WOW... only 25!!!!
I'm gonna be 42 at the end of this month!!! Ooooo to only be 25 again!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-22-11 10:40 AM
In response to 888

Tina... it is SO good to see you back on here again... sure have missed you!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-22-11 10:41 AM
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Hey ladies, I am going to Scrapbook Expo tomorrow and then over the weekend I am resting I hope! Monday I have the day of for a girls day with my BFF. It will be so nice.

Sounds like a prefect weekend!!!! Good for you!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-22-11 10:42 AM
In response to imagine.lilacs

• imagine.lilacs Said:
So I looked over my budget, and I can totally join again! WAHOOO!!

Woooo Hooooo

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-22-11 10:43 AM

• Tina scraps Said:
what's everyone up to? I'm going to DC this weekend to visit my bff, and "meet" her new baby. She and I are going to a comedy show and out to dinner for a girls' night, which she needs, and we're also going to take the baby to a Renaissance fair, which I've never actually been to. should be interesting. I need to charge my camera.

I'm psyched that tomorrow is my friday!! I leave friday and come back monday. what's everyone else up to for the weekend?

You are going to have so much fun at the
Renaissance ... we go to the one that they have here every year!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to 888

Tina I have not read the book yet. I love to read but I've been scrapping too much and not reading.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to tinadn

I was wondering if the new thread was up! Happy Friday all!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
My birthday is this weekend (I'm turning 25)!!! I dunno what exactly I am doing all weekend, but Saturday my girlfriend and I are going to Pride!!! That is always a lot of fun!!! and Sunday I have to get dressed up???? I dunno exactly what I am doing but my girlfriend is taking me out!!! I think it will be a fun weekend! Then I have Monday to recover before going back to school on Tuesday!

Happy Birthday and have fun at Pride!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to imagine.lilacs

Yay~Michelle!!!! I'm so glad you are back in! I'll get you added to the front page.

Megan! your 25th birthday...that is amazing! I can't even remember my 25th birthday.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

But I am wishing you a happy one for sure!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to thinkpink22

Happy birthday megan!!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Have you ever been to pride in toronto? We get a whole week and a huge parade!

Pink- if you can't remember your 25th bday it means you had lots of fun! Hehehe!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Renaissance fair sounds interesting.. I've never been to one either. I'm at my sisters right now near ottawa, been here since last tuesday. I'm going to be making the 5 hour drive back tomorrow. Then going to be having a girls night out on friday. I'm going to bring my sil with me. She just kicked her boyfriend out cuz she found out he was sleeping around... Their relationship was pretty drama filled on both parts but bottom line no one deserves someone unfaithful. so I'm going to take her out and get her nice and tipsy! I'll have to find someone nice for her to dance with.

Then on Sat we're going out for dinner and dancing for a friends bday. (I sound like such a party animal but not all my weekends are this eventful... I swear!)

Good for you Imelda. The girl needs a good weekend out with the girls to remind her that she doesn't have to be in a negative relationship.

Page 5 of 186 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics