Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Rach- I'm going to have to search for that lo of your dd. Sounds so adorable!!!!! For halloween my dd is going to be Angelina Ballerina (a ballerina mouse) and my ds is going to be Thing 1 (cat in the hat) last year was adorable, they were boots and dora. Can't wait to scrap those pics!!!

Can't believe its almost the weekend already. Going to a wedding on Sat in Niagara so I get to go for a mani pedi tonight-no kids!!! I've earned it this week! We had friends over for dinner tuesday (about 8 ppl) and then I cleaned up and put both kids to bed! Then last night took both kids to bellas ballet, bathed them and put both to bed. Phew, and to top it off I think my ds is teething again since he had a tough night! Really hope the kids will be in bed when I get back... Doubt it though. They will probably be all hopped up on sugar!! Lol

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I think I may be able to finish my 20 cards for Rosita's challenge - but what a challenge it has been! I'm not sure if I can do all 20 los, but I am sure going to work hard this evening and tomorrow to do it!

Keep at it, you are doing great!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Hi rebecca how are you?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I had a look back Imelda, cos this one was a very early one - way before I knew all these lovely girls - but I found it...

Dancing queen! By RachelUK

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

hello ladies,

glad the new round will be starting soon. good to see new and returning faces. Rachel, you getting used to saying "dh" now?

I did have fun with christina and her baby, who is very cute, but I was exhausted and it really did reinforce that I don't want kids, lol. Elena would go from happy to angry in the blink of an eye, for no reason anyone could figure out. already napped, fed, and diaper changed, and we were out of guesses (she's not colicky, and too early for teething). Good thing christina's the one home with the baby tho, cause she has far more patience than her dh - at one point, he actually yelled in the baby's face! he did apologize after (no, I don't like him any better, but I'm learning to tolerate him)

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Deb and Imelda
I'm a tvaholic. I DVR tons of shows. I love Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Idol, Chopped, Top Chef, if I can't find anything else I get into the HGTV or TLC
then there are all teh detective shows, Law and orders, CSIs, Body of Proof....

A girl after my own heart. LOL!!! Now we have all these new shows to consider. Tough!!! Good thing I don't have cable, I'd have to retire working. LOL!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
NO tv here. I occasionally watch HSN home makeover shows and some Disney Channel with DS. But I would much rather scrap or be on the computer!

I do all the above together Victoria. I can't just sit and watch. It puts me to sleep. So it's perfect to do while I'm scrapping. In fact I'm watching that new show, 'Person of interest' right now.

Edited by Deb-doodle on 09-29-11 03:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
hello ladies,

glad the new round will be starting soon. good to see new and returning faces. Rachel, you getting used to saying "dh" now?

I did have fun with christina and her baby, who is very cute, but I was exhausted and it really did reinforce that I don't want kids, lol. Elena would go from happy to angry in the blink of an eye, for no reason anyone could figure out. already napped, fed, and diaper changed, and we were out of guesses (she's not colicky, and too early for teething). Good thing christina's the one home with the baby tho, cause she has far more patience than her dh - at one point, he actually yelled in the baby's face! he did apologize after (no, I don't like him any better, but I'm learning to tolerate him)

Oh yeah, a big scary man yelling in a baby's face should make it stop crying. What a dope. Sorry. Had to lay that out there.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Deb-doodle

I'm with you Debs - if I saw a guy do that it would very quickly have an effect on whether I liked or even tolerated him!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Tina - I'm getting there with the dh thing, although its weird to write it on here! Signing my name was funny - I have a big budget so I have tons of stuff to sign. We had 70 new doctors start the week that I came back to work after my honeymoon, and I had to sign the HR paperwork for all of them. My sweet secretary had actually taken the trouble to write my name in capitals by the place I had to sign each time to help me remember! I didnt need to practice any more after that!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to RachelUK

Christina and I both looked at him in shock, and she immediately told him to never do that to the baby again. He did apologize a few minutes later after he calmed down. To be honest, that's nothing to do with the reason I don't like him. Other than that instance, he's actually pretty good with her. when he came home friday night, he made a beeline for the baby (poor christina's already jealous), so he could hug and kiss her and give her the next bottle.

I kind of sympathized with his frustration. To be honest, I think that's how I'd react if I had to deal with that on a regular basis (hence, one of the reasons I think it wise for me not to procreate). I have an appt in December with the ob/gyn to discuss long-term control methods.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

what's everyone up to this weekend? I'm going to a crop at an LSS for the first time (I've cropped at people's houses and/or hotels, never LSS)with my usual scrap peeps. I have to figure out what I want to work on. Maybe I'll finally get to my mini-album about our Georgia Scrap retreat, now that I have rachel's pics too!

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs

ooooh! Scrap day!! Tina- that sounds fun!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to imagine.lilacs

Tina scraps, so good to see you hear. Been missing you.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Deb-doodle

Thank you! We made it safely and my mom was so surprised!!! Of course I can send you some sour dough bread when I get back!!!! Please PM me your contact info.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to RachelUK

Rachel they have really good BBQ sauce and BBQ rub.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Ariwass

Arianna - it sounds tempting - depending on how heavy it is to ship. The post/shipping is ridiculous! It costs between a third and a half of anything I buy here to send it over, and then on top of that I have to pay a customs charge which seems to work out about $40 for every $180 sale. The only way to get round this is to send stuff marked very clearly 'GIFT'. I have even had to pay charges on stuff that previous sisters have sent direct from this site in the past!

Debbie did send me some heavenly rub/seasoning - I nearly need to get over there to get me some more of that. My son wanted it on everything over the summer, but I told him it has to last!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Listen Tres, my friend, before very long, she will be asking for your credit card to buy clothes and there will be not a penny left for scrapping or your own shopping - make the most of it while it lasts!!! Now theres advice from an expert - been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

My sister keeps telling me the same thing! LOL
I am grateful she is still little and not spending my scrapping money yet

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Tres, a clean house and shopping all day. The only thing missing to make it a perfect day is some scrapping time.

I couldn't agree more! I won't finish up Rosita's 20/20 challenge but i did give it a good shot.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Happy Birthday Nikilynn! I hope you get spoiled rotten

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics