Page 183 of 186 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I'm not a cat woman by any means, but I know that kitten will be leading the life of Riley with you Michelle!

Seriously- I am embarrassed to say how much money I spent on tricking out my room for her! LOL!! The most expensive thing was a 3-tier cat tree for both kitties. I am letting Keiko play with it first. We have always wanted one, but now is the perfect time!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • Tina scraps Said:
I'm not much of a drinker, I've never played a drinking game. mostly I don't like the taste of anything besides fruity drinks. can't stand beer or wine. and I'm not comfortable about people I don't know drinking alot, it's a trust thing.

I'm so not interested in going back to work tomorrow! but gotta pay the bills somehow, especially since I want to keep Jason and not trade him in for some sugar daddy

almost spit my coffee out on this one-
so glad he's a keeper!

Have a great day working ladies:)

not that there aren't occasionally moments where I want to trade him in - like the christmas he gave me the universal remote control for christmas! boy, he's never gonna live that one down.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Tina scraps

Nikilynn and Trisha, love the new avis!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to RachelUK

Hi all! I've been lurking in the shadows! I have to start off by saying a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful sweet pal Mel! I got my final pkg from her today and WOW! Chalk full of scrappy goodness, bling, stickers, paper, Tim Holtz ribbon, glitter glue...AND the most wonderful part I got one of her painted ladies pictures! It is so incredible in person! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It was so worth the wait. I can't wait to frame it!!!

I see everyone is into the Big Bang Theory. My sister is a physicist and she said the physics humor is just as funny as the characters. Its a fave around here as well. The latest craze in our house has been the Hunger Games books. I'm almost finished...halfway through the final book. DD is starting book #2 (out of 3) and ds has finished. We can't wait for the movie.

Nikilynn~The new avi is AWESOME! I'm so glad you made it out of the hosp in time for Christmas too!

I'm not going to be able to participate in the next round, but I'll pop-in from time to time to say hello!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
Trisha, I love your new avi too!! Where are you, you world traveler? Is that the great wall of China? You look so darn cute in that picture!!!

Yes, I was sitting on the great wall "freezing" my back side off.

Rachel: So glad it made it there. I have had it since we spoke about them. I just kept forgetting to mail it.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

Nikilynn~you used the photo you sent me for your avatar! It is gorgeous!

Trisha~I love your avatar as well! So pretty and so happy!!!!!

Doodles~thanks for the pm! Can't wait to try the fudge.

Michelle~it's fun to get a new pet and get them new goodies!

Talk to you all later!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to thinkpink22

Good afternoon girls. I just took a break from cleaning my utility room to have some lunch and thought I'd check in. It's not only a utility room, but also a pantry, and all round storage area. Tons of shelves full of everything. And since John moved in with his espresso machines, and french press's and electric water pots, etc etc it's a mess in there. LOL!! I keep all my small appliances in there too since I don't like them all cluttered on my counters. But, truth be told, it was a mess before John moved in. LOL!!!

I'm putting the snackmasters, waffle irons and stuff like that that I never use in the yard sale box.

Michelle, you sound like a proud Momma. And I guess you are a new proud Momma. Your little kitten is adorable!!!

Rachel, you got your snuggie!!! Yay!!!! It's got the be the perfect thing for scrapping when it's cold since your arms are freed up. I got some for the grands last year and they love them. They wear them like robes when they're wandering around the house.

Pink, is it fudge yet??? LOL!! I would love to make a batch of it, but then I'd eat it all so I'm not making any!!!

Trisha, you lucky thing!!! John has traveled all over the world. I wish I'd known him then. LOL!! He used to do consulting work and that took him out of the country frequently. Maybe I can retire and talk him into doing that again. Teehee!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

So evidently I lost my debit card about a week or so ago. I just noticed that it was missing and called my bank. It seems I've been on a nice little shopping spree.

David's Bridal- $749.00
Wine.com- 152.00
Chicos (women's wear) 147.00

Since the Wine.com and the Chico's were mail orders they should be able to track the address, but according to my bank they probably won't. Doesn't that just BITE!!!! People can commit fraud like that and nobody even does anything about it. At least I'm getting reimbursed for the charges. I called Chico's and they wouldn't give the address that the order was shipped to. Lucky for them!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

DEb I'm so happy to hear you will be reimbursed Deb.
It stinks that they get away with things like that.

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to tinadn

Stupid thief... stole your card and then built a neon arrow leading back to their house? At least they might get caught. I hope the poilce interrupt the wedding!

Very glad you are getting reimbursed, Deb. Blah.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to imagine.lilacs

You've had a little shop at David's Bridal Deb???? Is there something we're missing here?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

wow Deb, sounds like you're getting ready for a night out on the town! that's gotta stink. I've had friends who have had their debit/credit cards stolen before - or sometimes just the number and not even the card. such a pain to deal with.

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 01-04-12 08:25 PM
In response to Tina scraps

She didn't actually say anything about the David's Bridal. Maybe that was before she lost the card! LOL!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Imelda, that party looks like it was a blast!

Tina, do make an insurance clain on that suitcase and it's contents!

Hi Tina scraps, Sweet Pink, Deb Doodles and Rachel

Trisha love the new avi!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

Glad you are feeling better Nikilynn!

Happy New Year Victoria!

Love your new Kitty Michelle!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Deb, so sorry to hear about your card being used fradulantly.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Here are 3 lo's that I did Monday;

W By Scrapbrarian

Magical Hana Road By Scrapbrarian

child of my (heart) By Scrapbrarian

Edited by scrapbrarian on 01-04-12 08:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
You've had a little shop at David's Bridal Deb???? Is there something we're missing here?

That's what John said when I texted him at work yesterday and told him what happened. He said, "I didn't even get to see it." And he knows I can't stand wine. It does sound like a wedding being planned though doesn't it?

Between what was spent, and the fees for overdrafts I was really overdrawn in my bank. They'll give me back the fees for the overdrafts too.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• Deb-doodle Said:
So evidently I lost my debit card about a week or so ago. I just noticed that it was missing and called my bank. It seems I've been on a nice little shopping spree.

David's Bridal- $749.00
Wine.com- 152.00
Chicos (women's wear) 147.00

Since the Wine.com and the Chico's were mail orders they should be able to track the address, but according to my bank they probably won't. Doesn't that just BITE!!!! People can commit fraud like that and nobody even does anything about it. At least I'm getting reimbursed for the charges. I called Chico's and they wouldn't give the address that the order was shipped to. Lucky for them!!!!

I had that same thing happen to me last Christmas! It was horrible! The people who bought things off our credit got computer memory and all new kitchen applicances! And same thing...they actually got everything and we were out the money till it was all investigated...it was Christmas time too! How can anyone think it's okay to steal from someone just to make their own wants come true!

I am so sorry that happened to you Deb! You ought to go to David's Bridal and pick up your dress you ordered though, don't have them ship it! LOL!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to thinkpink22

They might have gone to David's Bridal and bought it. I know that the Chico was an order because I called them. On my statement there was an 800 number. The lady at the bank had me call the number while I was sitting there because I didn't know what it was. The lady at Chico's said it was a woman's clothing place and that they represented Soma and 2 other places that I don't recall the name of. Then I ask her if she would give me the address where the order went and she said that they couldn't do that.

Why not? It was my card they used. That burns me up. Also the wine.com would have to be an online store.

I will get my money back though. I'm glad about that!!!

Page 183 of 186 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics