Page 185 of 186 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to imagine.lilacs

Tina: what a beautiful, sad story. And what a blessing that he got to see his kids before... thank you for sharing.

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
Tina I'm so sad to hear of your friend. It's so inspirational that he was ready to go and be out of pain. That must be a relief to all his friends and family.

My cousin who was 51 died this week also. He had an adverse reaction to some meds. He was in the hospital and they thought he was going to be fine when suddenly he died.

It's so sad for my Aunt. 2 years ago her other son died. He was 6 months older than me. He was a diabetic and had a lot of other health problems. She's lost her only 2 children now. Needless to say she is so distraught. I can't imagine losing my children.

I talked to her on the phone last night. She's in Nevada so I can't just go to see her. I wish I could!!

I am so sorry for your loss, and heartbroken for your poor Auntie. Mamas shouldn't lose their children. Even when they're all grown up...

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to imagine.lilacs

Where is the lovely Ms Rachel. She hasn't been on in a few days. That's unusual. Maybe Neal just came home from out of town.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I've been going nuts all day cause the internet wasn't working. Long story, the short version of which is Jason didn't pay the internet/cable bill, but I decided to try it again, and it's working, woohooo! I was all set today to look at some scrappy blogs I've been meaning to read today, and that was down the toilet. I made some cards and watched some movies (funny, cable was working, but nothing I wanted to watch! lol), feel like I should have done some cleaning.

so think I'm going to watch some more big bang on my computer while I clean my scrap desk. ta ta!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Tina scraps

also, I'm sorry about all the unexpected losses

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
hi ladies,
It's a bittersweet day in our home. Our very dear friend who has been fighting cancer for 5 years passed away today. He was in so much pain, but will be missed by everyone who met him.

So sorry to hear! sending hugs your way!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

• Deb-doodle Said:
Tina I'm so sad to hear of your friend. It's so inspirational that he was ready to go and be out of pain. That must be a relief to all his friends and family.

My cousin who was 51 died this week also. He had an adverse reaction to some meds. He was in the hospital and they thought he was going to be fine when suddenly he died.

It's so sad for my Aunt. 2 years ago her other son died. He was 6 months older than me. He was a diabetic and had a lot of other health problems. She's lost her only 2 children now. Needless to say she is so distraught. I can't imagine losing my children.

I talked to her on the phone last night. She's in Nevada so I can't just go to see her. I wish I could!!

so sorry for your loss too! I know how you feel. I'm sure your Aunt appreciates the phone calls.

sending hugs your way too!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Has everyone recieved their packages?

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel
In response to Tina scraps

Hi everyone! Ive been mia for a few days ..have ya'llmissed me? :-)
Debgood grief people are nuts arent they? Cant believe someone would pay for a wedding with stolen money...good grief!
Hows everyone doing? Trish I love your avatar pic!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to youvegotmel

Hi Mel! Hope all is well!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-08-12 05:38 PM
In response to thinkpink22

Oh miss Doodles... I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... prayers are out to you and your family!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-08-12 05:39 PM
In response to 888

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-08-12 05:39 PM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Where is the lovely Ms Rachel. She hasn't been on in a few days. That's unusual. Maybe Neal just came home from out of town.

Sweetie is over on the new thread... you need to go over there .... please!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 01-08-12 05:43 PM
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
hi ladies,
It's a bittersweet day in our home. Our very dear friend who has been fighting cancer for 5 years passed away today. He was in so much pain, but will be missed by everyone who met him.

Tina... how are you holding up? So sorry about your friend, sorry to hear that he suffered so much! I just H*A*T*E cancer!!!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to 888

Tina and Deb, sorry for your losses.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Happy B'day Michelle!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrapbrarian

Hey ladies! I am sorry I missed the end of this thread, I had moved over to the other thread and checked that one not this one. I hope everyone has a blessed 2012 and I will see those participating in the next round on the other thread!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Megan Ann

Thanks ladies. We are holding up here. It helps that their kids are so strong. I think they were all ready. The kids are 22, 21 and twins 20 years old. I think it will be tough to go back to college on Wed. tho and leave their mom. She is having a rough time of it. Their parents did everything together.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to littleMRSimelda

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Has everyone recieved their packages?

I think Michelle and I are the ones still waiting, but they've been mailed. We could post in the new thread if it's easier than keeping two going.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

Oh Geez, I forgot about the new thread until everyone over here started talking about it. Okay, going over there.

Page 185 of 186 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics