Page 6 of 186 
Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Oh, I'm hoping you girls don't mind it I just come by and chat with you. Whether I'm a big sister, a little sister, or just an eavesdropping sister I love all you girls.

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-23-11 10:02 AM
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
I was wondering if the new thread was up! Happy Friday all!

Hi Tres... please tell me that you are in again!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-23-11 10:04 AM

• Deb-doodle Said:
Oh, I'm hoping you girls don't mind it I just come by and chat with you. Whether I'm a big sister, a little sister, or just an eavesdropping sister I love all you girls.

Miss Doodles.... you are ALWAYS welcome... you know that!!! We ALL L*O*V*E you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to 888

Awwww, thank you Nikilynn!!!!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

Oh my word - I can't believe this thread is up to page 6 and I haven't been over here yet!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to RachelUK

Nikilynn I am not sure....I am trying to stop spending because of the trip to Paris in Feb. And since I have been spending like crazy lately, I might need to step back and actually use up some of my ever growing stash!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Tinand I just love the bright orange leaves in your avi! I need some fall colors here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to 888

Just a quick reminder to you ladies...these are the names of all the secret sisters this round so far and if there isn't an * by your name, please send me via pm the survey on page 1 Thanks so much sweet friends!

1. NIKILYNN*
2. KIMBERLY*
3. MEGAN ANN*
4. IMELDA*
5. TINA N.*
6. VICTORIA*
7. TRISHA
8. MELODY
9. NANCY*
10. TINA M.*
11. KIMBERLY #2*
12. MICHELLE
13. ARIANNA

*MEANS SENT IN SURVEY

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Debbie~you BETTER come hang with us still! I know where you live girl and if I can't spend time with you on here, I just might have to make a trip down to see you irl!

Tres~totally understanding about the spending thing. It's great that you have such will-power though. I remember when we were shopping, you were so careful and shopped the bargains and did so well. I need a class on how to do that. My husband says that I buy things at full price and sell tham at 1/2 off...but by the time I go through all my stuff and put a lot together to sell, I don't even remember what I paid for each item...I just see me making money for free! Well, free for me! Men...why can't they see these things!

Financial wizard I am not...I own my weaknesses!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Tinand I just love the bright orange leaves in your avi! I need some fall colors here!

Thanks, I saw it and borrowed via the net. We don't have pretty trees here due to the high winds in July. 75% of the trees here are gone or damaged. Wishful thinking I guess, since I love fall

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

Pink, don't threaten me. I'll disappear and you'll have to come find me. LOL!!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Oh my word - I can't believe this thread is up to page 6 and I haven't been over here yet!

I just recently showed up myself.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Hi Tina, so good to see that you will be here for this next round. I missed you so much I was impersonating you!

I'm just catching up over here. It did make me laugh to see Rebecca 'doing a Tina M' and then Tina checking in directly after!

I'm getting an overwhelming urge to sign up again...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • scrapbrarian Said:
Hi Tina, so good to see that you will be here for this next round. I missed you so much I was impersonating you!

I'm just catching up over here. It did make me laugh to see Rebecca 'doing a Tina M' and then Tina checking in directly after!

I'm getting an overwhelming urge to sign up again...

Do it, do it, do it, do it, doit, doit, doit, doitdoitdoitdoitdoit!Sorr y, I can hear that commercial singing in my head:)

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:

LOL!!!! That's was a good one Rebecca!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Tina scraps

Aloha! JCI...... I think I need a vacation from the vacation. Lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to TrishaLouise

Sorry Trisha, don't think we're feeling sorry for you. LOL!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I second tinas comment. Do it do it do it do it!!

Sharing my take on victorias sketch:

Sweetheart By LittleMRSimelda

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to littleMRSimelda

Hey girls!

Well, today I had a bunch of things happen that were good! ~First off, I got an AMAZING PACKAGE from my secret sister last round~trishalouise. It had so much in it...but if you all want to hear about the box, I'm gonna put it on the other thread.

Then I got a call from the lady I'm buying my teacup poodle Capri from. Capri is now officially one pound and I get to go pick her up tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

And one last bit of good news...In December, when scrapbook.com came out with those teasers of new products coming...well, I fell in love with these punches (we r memory keepers lucky which takes 12x12 papers and makes them into those fancy die-cut pages on the edges. Well, I was beginning to think they would never come out but I found them today and although they aren't due to come until later, I pre-ordered all of them! It was so neat to want something for almost a year and finally find them!

So, it's been a great day! Tomorrow will be great too! And I hope all of you have had an amazing Saturday!

Talk to you all soon!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hey girls!

Well, today I had a bunch of things happen that were good! ~First off, I got an AMAZING PACKAGE from my secret sister last round~trishalouise. It had so much in it...but if you all want to hear about the box, I'm gonna put it on the other thread.

Then I got a call from the lady I'm buying my teacup poodle Capri from. Capri is now officially one pound and I get to go pick her up tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

And one last bit of good news...In December, when scrapbook.com came out with those teasers of new products coming...well, I fell in love with these punches (we r memory keepers lucky which takes 12x12 papers and makes them into those fancy die-cut pages on the edges. Well, I was beginning to think they would never come out but I found them today and although they aren't due to come until later, I pre-ordered all of them! It was so neat to want something for almost a year and finally find them!

So, it's been a great day! Tomorrow will be great too! And I hope all of you have had an amazing Saturday!

Talk to you all soon!

did you find them here? They looked so fun!

Page 6 of 186 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics