Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

I really enjoyed the movie and my gf said the book had more detail so I may read it too.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

I have the book ready for a holiday read - I just dont get enough hours outside work - at least, I do get some, but I just wanna scrap!! esp at the moment, when I have the end of Rosita's challenge in sight!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

Hi ladies. It is almost time for the closing of the sign-ups. I am going to allow people to sign up until October 1, and then I will send out your little sister information on Octover 1 or 2...hope that suits all of you wonderful ladies.

Also, if any of you are interested, I am hosting a Christmas swap as well. If anyone wants the information, send me a pm.

I'm looking forward to a new round!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to parisdame

• parisdame Said:
Pink I am usually pretty good about my spending...maybe because I have a whole room so full! I even had a MS coupon, went to use it and realized that I didn't need another punch. I think my dh was in shock when I came out of Michaels empty handed!

Trisha have fun in the sun!

Well, having a whole room totally full of stuff doesn't seem to stop me from buying! oh well, Dan would be a rich man if he didn't have me to help him out with "investments". I am saving him a whole lot of depression and misery!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Now, I copied and pasted all of the addresses into one pm between Nikilynn and I. I used old addresses from previous rounds for Michelle, Trishalouise, and Melody (youvegotmel) so we are all set to start a new round except for Arianna (please pm me your survey asap...thanks)

If anyone above wishes to change your information, send me a pm and I'll correct it. Sign ups are not ending until October 1, but I will already have most of the matches made by then but if someone else joins in between now and then, I'll get them added.

If anyone has any requests about little sisters, you can send me a pm as well. I can't promise but I do my best to honor requests!

I'll be back later girls!

PINK

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to thinkpink22

Hi Kimberly!

Sorry for the delay in the survey. I just sent it you.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Ariwass

Welcome Arianna. It's always nice to see a new face.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Deb-doodle

Looks like another great round is about to get underway!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to scrapbrarian

Good morning girls.

I managed to get hump day off!! Yay!!!! I'll be busy as heck Thur. and Fri. though. So I'm hoping to get to scrap today.

Ariwass
Veteran
Ariwass
In response to Deb-doodle

Good Morning Secret Sister Family!

Hope you get to scrap today Deb! Are you scrapping something new or finishing up on a previous page?

Just got back from Las Vegas from a trade show so I have a short day at work today! I'm actually talking my 2 daughters
(Alexandria age 5 and Alyson age 3) to San Antonio Texas tomorrow morning. We are going to go surprise my mom for her birthday. She use to live in San Francisco which is about a hour and a half from us. We use to see her every other weekend but since she has moved we haven't seen her since July!! I haven't even told the girls yet because I didn't want them to tell grandma on the phone. I will tell them today when I pick them up from school! Anyone one want anything from San Antonio while I'm there?? Please PM me if you have a request! Seriously too!!! I don't mind at all

vawm
vawm 
Mayor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-28-11 08:52 AM
In response to Ariwass

Have a fun trip Arianna!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to vawm

Whats in San Antonio that you might not get at home, Arianna? Curious minds want to know!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Isnt it weird that three days have passed and we're on the same page of the thread. At least it means you can catch up if you're away for any length of time!

When Pink first introduced me to this thread, we covered over 600 pages in three months - pretty staggering hey?! You had to tune in every day in case you missed something critical!

Nowadays I actually have time to scrap as well!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to RachelUK

Rachel! I love that you and I think so alike. I don't have to ask any questions because u do!!! Its awesome!

I don't know what I'd want from san antonio. Maybe just a spoon. I collect those little ones from different places. Other than that, what is there?

Ariana,
Hope you have a great visit with your mom!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Its been a really lovely day today. In fact, we are having a delightfully warm week, so dh is off in Mexico (and he really was drinking kiwi margaritas last night - how is that fair!) but the weather is thunder and lightening, and we are busy having an Indian summer here. It will stay up in the 70s all week and 79 at the weekend - so happy!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Ah - must be that newly married air around us, Imelda!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

$ust be!!

I can't wait to get this round going! The suspense is killing me!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to littleMRSimelda

Be patient, sweet girl! It'll be here soon enough!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

Rachel the first time I joined this group I was overwhelmed by how fast it moved. If I didn't check in daily I would be several pages behind.
Either everyone is very busy or don't feel they have much interesting to share.

I'm headed out to dinner with friends and they want to hit some local scrap stores. I don't need a thing. I wonder if I can manage to just look??????

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to tinadn

Just got back from my dd's first real ballet class. She's going to be 4 in march. She was in a dance class last year that was a very basic intro. Shes learned first position now and a couple of other steps. Soooo adorable!!

Kids are bathed now and just waiting for hair to dry before bedtime. I will be online and scrapping tonight but first I must watch Survivor! Is anyone else into reality tv? I also watch amazing race, project runway, hells kitchen and top chef. The only other show I'm into now is desperate housewives! I'm only on season 3 though. Lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics