Username Post: SWAP ENDED...PLEASE DELETE        (Topic#1563873)
littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Tina I could never just look. I'm too impulsive!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I have a page in my daughter's album of her in her ballet kit, but just dancing in the garden on the grass for the love of it! Such a sweet pic - I think shes 4 or 5.

Tonight I worked hard on Rosita's challenge - is anyone going to finish it? It is a tough one for sure! I think I am up to 16 cards and 16 los and just 48 hours to go - its going to almost kill me!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Arianna, Have a fun and safe trip. Your Mom is going to flip. I would just die if I hadn't seen my grand babies in that long. I just love love love spending time with them.

If you still lived in San Francisco I be asking for some sour dough bread. LOL!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Just got back from my dd's first real ballet class. She's going to be 4 in march. She was in a dance class last year that was a very basic intro. Shes learned first position now and a couple of other steps. Soooo adorable!!

Kids are bathed now and just waiting for hair to dry before bedtime. I will be online and scrapping tonight but first I must watch Survivor! Is anyone else into reality tv? I also watch amazing race, project runway, hells kitchen and top chef. The only other show I'm into now is desperate housewives! I'm only on season 3 though. Lol

Oh yeah!!! I watch Survivor, Hell's kitchen, Kitchen nightmares, American idol, X Factor, Big Brother, I don't watch Amazing Race anymore. It just stressed me out. LOL!! They were always rushing and running and go go go!!!!!!

I'm a TV addict in general. I watch when I'm scrapping. I'm recording 10 shows tonight and I don't even have cable. LOL!!! It would be 12 shows but I watched Survivor and am now watching America's Next Top Model.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Deb-doodle

I am so tired tonight but the house is perfectly clean and my dd has a bunch of new clothes. We went shopping because she actually has hit a growth spurt and all the 2t clothes were getting too small. Afterwards she told that shopping makes her tired. Amateur...lol but then again she is only 3

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to parisdame

Listen Tres, my friend, before very long, she will be asking for your credit card to buy clothes and there will be not a penny left for scrapping or your own shopping - make the most of it while it lasts!!! Now theres advice from an expert - been there, done that, got the t-shirt!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Ariwass

• Ariwass Said:
Good Morning Secret Sister Family!

Hope you get to scrap today Deb! Are you scrapping something new or finishing up on a previous page?

Just got back from Las Vegas from a trade show so I have a short day at work today! I'm actually talking my 2 daughters
(Alexandria age 5 and Alyson age 3) to San Antonio Texas tomorrow morning. We are going to go surprise my mom for her birthday. She use to live in San Francisco which is about a hour and a half from us. We use to see her every other weekend but since she has moved we haven't seen her since July!! I haven't even told the girls yet because I didn't want them to tell grandma on the phone. I will tell them today when I pick them up from school! Anyone one want anything from San Antonio while I'm there?? Please PM me if you have a request! Seriously too!!! I don't mind at all

Have fun! Bet your mom will be delighted by your visit!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

Tres, a clean house and shopping all day. The only thing missing to make it a perfect day is some scrapping time.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Hi Rachel, Doodles, Imelda and Tina.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Mornin girls.

Tres, that's one thing I was grateful about having 2 boys. Although Dane was a little preppy in his day. He was so picky he even did his own laundry. LOL!!! Poor Mom!! hahahaha!!! He always had to be in style. Jarrod was the opposite.

I slept in too much today. I should be at work right now. I guess that's one of the perks of being the boss. I'm working at a different place than Jodi and Susie so they'll never know. LOL!! After all, I have to set a good example. That's okay, I'm taking off here shortly.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I just want to remind you girls of the live chat over at Scrappy Chic Cafe tonight at 9pm est. Hope to see you there.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Deb and Imelda
I'm a tvaholic. I DVR tons of shows. I love Amazing Race, Big Brother, Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Idol, Chopped, Top Chef, if I can't find anything else I get into the HGTV or TLC
then there are all teh detective shows, Law and orders, CSIs, Body of Proof....

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-29-11 05:55 AM
In response to tinadn

NO tv here. I occasionally watch HSN home makeover shows and some Disney Channel with DS. But I would much rather scrap or be on the computer!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

I need to sit out a round, but I will be back.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Sherrenae

You girls should watch 'The Great British Bake-off' - think you may be able to get it on the BBC website via their i-player. People have been telling me to watch it for months, and I finally got into it last night and watched 5 episodes on the trot!

I'll watch the next three this evening and then i should be about caught up!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I think I may be able to finish my 20 cards for Rosita's challenge - but what a challenge it has been! I'm not sure if I can do all 20 los, but I am sure going to work hard this evening and tomorrow to do it!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 09-29-11 09:24 AM
In response to RachelUK

I am almost positive I won't finish the LOs. I have eight more to do. I don't think I have it in me to finish 8 more in two days. I am a slow, slow scrapper. I don't like to rush either.

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-29-11 10:20 AM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I decided to sign up again! I sent all my details to Pink yesterday - I'm a sucker for this swap!

YAY !!!!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 09-29-11 10:21 AM
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Now, I copied and pasted all of the addresses into one pm between Nikilynn and I. I used old addresses from previous rounds for Michelle, Trishalouise, and Melody (youvegotmel) so we are all set to start a new round except for Arianna (please pm me your survey asap...thanks)

If anyone above wishes to change your information, send me a pm and I'll correct it. Sign ups are not ending until October 1, but I will already have most of the matches made by then but if someone else joins in between now and then, I'll get them added.

If anyone has any requests about little sisters, you can send me a pm as well. I can't promise but I do my best to honor requests!

I'll be back later girls!

PINK

I'm getting excited!!!!! I can't wait!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to 888

Rach- I will definetly check out that show. As long as I can find it online! I've watched project runway australia and uk! Loove it! I'm all caught up on project runway usa. Hells kitchen just finished and so I'm cu on amazing race and survivor too. I don't have a pvr so I watch lots of shows online if I miss them. I don't watch a lot of tv anymore since I got the computer upstairs into my scraproom. I was watching criminal minds then smallville and dexter but I'm acu so I ran out of episodes to watch. I'm on desperate housewives now just on season 3. I think I'm also going to go for law and order once I need another show.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics