Page 2 of 28 
Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping - MUST BE IN PALS HANDS NOW!!!!        (Topic#1563923)
JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to ScrapAngel4

The two Swaps are different enough it seems fine scrapbooksusies seems a little easier as its hard to find all 12 exactly from wish list

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to JCelebre

add me in please

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to JCelebre

• JCelebre Said:
The two Swaps are different enough it seems fine scrapbooksusies seems a little easier as its hard to find all 12 exactly from wish list

Last year peeps didnt get things that they liked. so I want to make sure they dont get junk

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
  • JCelebre Said:

Last year peeps didnt get things that they liked. so I want to make sure they dont get junk

it might seem like a pain in the butt to go by their wish list but in the end you will like what you got 2, I was in 2 of these last year and other swaps like these I have had pals that went completely by my wish list and survey and I loved everything I got and was very pleased and other pals got whatever and most of the stuff I would never use, when you spend $ then turn around and get stuff that doesn't look like your pal spent much it sucks, now if you can tell they spent $ and went by your wishlist/survey and they got other things to be able to have enough pkg's or to throw in extras then I am fine with that just hate it when I go get my pal mostly stuff on their wishlist and spend the $35 or whatever the amount is and they only get me $5-10 of stuff that I want or will use then it sucks (don't get me wrong I have had some people that have sent me things that weren't on my wishlist and I loved it was very happy with it but it can be hard to do that cuz everyone has different taste)

hvn101
hvn101 
Idol
hvn101

add me too

turtle619813
Tenant
turtle619813

can I join here too..... I love to shop LOL

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to turtle619813

hi

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to turtle619813

yes you can. but since you are new turtle please check in once a week and tell us somethings about you. If you cannot do this then I will have to drop you.

welcome aboard!

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

jci

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to rubymillerand

I am in no way affiliated with the following. Its just a place where I have a wishlist and thought others might want to make one as well. Stock is last year but name brands and everyday prices are good. Last year they had a great 12 days of xmas sale (only problem is until you get the items its cutting it close to our deadline here). Anyway the name is dollar scrapbooking (one word). Its a "net".

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

i think we all need to babble a little more about what products that are our favorites to use and what what we mostly like that why out partner would know that even if it isn't on our wish list we would like and use it.
My favorite line's of products are Websters, Prima, Tim Holtez and Vintages goodies anything in this lines i would use

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to disneylisa

• disneylisa Said:
I am in no way affiliated with the following. Its just a place where I have a wishlist and thought others might want to make one as well. Stock is last year but name brands and everyday prices are good. Last year they had a great 12 days of xmas sale (only problem is until you get the items its cutting it close to our deadline here). Anyway the name is dollar scrapbooking (one word). Its a "net".

LOVE THIS SITE!!! thanks for passing it on

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to bluucaca

• bluucaca Said:
i think we all need to babble a little more about what products that are our favorites to use and what what we mostly like that why out partner would know that even if it isn't on our wish list we would like and use it.
My favorite line's of products are Websters, Prima, Tim Holtez and Vintages goodies anything in this lines i would use

I think that's a good idea as well.

I've got 3 paragraphs written at the bottom of my survey under "anything else you'd like to share". Just copied them over from last years survey. Then edited a bit to update. While some of it is about me and non-scrap related, it is all an attempt to explain my scrapping habits.

While sharing on the thread is OK, putting it in the survey itself is probably better as I print off the survey and shop from there. That way the info is right in front of me and I don't have to go scouring the thread and copying it over.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to skittlesab5

Favourite products or companies. I LOVE DCWV they have to be my number one. All my patterned cs is from them as well as the corrodiating solid stacks. Imaginisce is next LOVE all their pink tools, working on getting them all. My i-Rock is my fav. use that so much that I am getting rid of almost all my other bling LOL. Just got and used my i-Bond, works well but over heats on large projects. Prima love their stacked or 3d flowers, dont buy their other flowers that need brads anymore. Then their is Spellbinders, I love the intricate die they have and have been really enjoying my Grand Calibur, just waiting for it to come back from warrenty. Enjoy my cricut but dont use it enough, I have found that the personal one I have is very limiting in what I do so looking at upgrading to the E2.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to disneylisa

• disneylisa Said:
  • bluucaca Said:

I think that's a good idea as well.

I've got 3 paragraphs written at the bottom of my survey under "anything else you'd like to share". Just copied them over from last years survey. Then edited a bit to update. While some of it is about me and non-scrap related, it is all an attempt to explain my scrapping habits.

While sharing on the thread is OK, putting it in the survey itself is probably better as I print off the survey and shop from there. That way the info is right in front of me and I don't have to go scouring the thread and copying it over.

I explained a few things on my survey too but not in alot of detail. But then my fav companies have not changed much LOL just added a new one to my top 5

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Drayia

i love to hear about everyones favorites only because there might be one I have never heard of.. I put some stuff on my wishlist the other day.. Im dieing to get some of the wiz of the oz. stuff cause we did that play with girl scouts last semester.

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

Can I get in? I loved this swap last year!!

mommie75
Queen
mommie75

that dollar site i love it have not been there in while but i used to shop there all the time and bought way to much heck stuff is cheap that is my reason lol

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to mommie75

I didn't go into detail on my survey. I wasn't sure what to write. I'm going to try now, so here goes.

I'm game to trying anything. My style is fairly simple. I would love to try steampunk. I like stamping, it doesn't come out very well but I will keep at it until I get it right. I like the Tim Holtz style, I'm just not too familiar w/ it yet. I love flowers (I have way too many that need brads) and I'm just starting to use bling. As for paper, I don't really care for neutrals. I love all things Halloween and Nautical.

I think thats about it. Thanks.

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to rubymillerand

I am not picky on my pattern paper, I will use any brand. I also want to try steampunk, and am not very familar with Tim Holtz products. The only thing I have is a distress ink pad, and am not sure what to do with it but ink up edges of things since it is not very good for stamping. I LOVE to stamp, I have alot but would like some girl, or fairy ones.

I really want some new flower and butterfly punches. Since my cricut died I have no use for any new cartridges right now, so I am stuck using punches and my cuttlebug.

I love the wizard of oz (as my wishlist shows), and any thing vintage. Halloween vintage especially.

Page 2 of 28 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics