Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: How do you store your stamps?        (Topic#1563987)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to ScrappyMama6

My acrylic ones are in a notebook by subject, but I primarily buy wooden ones. I store them like this:
Great wooden stamp storage By Dwelch
I have 10 of these big cases with smaller labeled boxes in each (by subject). I keep a sheet of paper on top with Box number and subjects so I can find what I want very easily. I break up sets and store only by subject.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to dwelch

I LOVE this idea for wooden stamps. I have some in SU boxes which are fine cause they stack well but I have a bunch of loose ones that drive me nuts and make storing them a nightmare! This is a great idea!!!! I am using your idea!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to ScrappyMama6

I too used to have mine stored in CD cases but I found it difficult to remove my stamps from the cases. It was also difficult to remember what stamps I had without having to pull out every CD case I had. Plus I was lazy and I never transferred my stamps to the cases.

Now I use the Clip-It-Up Mini and sleeve protectors for storing cds in binders from the office supply store for my acryllic stamps. I got the idea from Jennifer McGuire's blog. What I really love about it is that I don't have to take my stamps off their sheets. I did have to re-create the sheets that I had thrown away from the CD case project using staz-on and transparencies...not fun but so worth it in the end. Now when I get a new stamp set, I just slide the whole thing down into the protector that I cut in half and I clip it in the right category. It makes finding my stamps a breeze!

Here's Jennifer's video of how she does hers.
http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2010/01/my-entry-4-3....

And here's my photo of my stamp storage.
Stamp Organization By Godschild94

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to godschild94

What a great idea! I have one CIU dedicated to holding my Sizzix embossing folders and texture plates, but I never thought of using one for clear stamps. Thanks for sharing this.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics