Username Post: For those that have the Sew Easy . . . .        (Topic#1564067)
SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants

Hey guys - just had a question for those that have the Sew Easy mat and tools. I have looked at it several times and almost purchased, but I keep putting it off. I don't want to purchase it if I'm not going to use it much. So my question is for those that have it - do you find yourself using it a lot. And is it really easy to use? Let me know what you think. I would greatly appreciate your input!!! THANKS!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to SmartyPants

well i bought it but haven't used it yet. I hope it is easy as it says!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I had it a long time before I ever used it. I did finally bring it out and have used it a couple of times. It is easy to use, but it still takes (me anyway) a long time to do the actual stitching. That combined with the fact I don't like sewing means it is not my fav or go to tool, but I do like the way it looks on a layout, and it is not terribly expensive so I am glad I have it in my arsenal.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Sherrenae

Keep in mind,the sew easy doesn't do the sewing for you, you still have to hand stitch it. So the tool itself is easy to use and the time is in the hand stitching! I love mine!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to binkiemonstermom

Love mine too, get it, AND the mat is helpful for sure. It's a nice touch.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to scrapsweet

thanks for the info everyone!!

bwasek
bwasek 
Expert
bwasek
In response to SmartyPants

I debated for months and finally got the whole collection. I have to MAKE myself not use it on every LO. This next weekend I'm buying a sewing machine so not sure how much I will use it after that. But then again sewing machine do don't have the patterns the sew easy does.

It is easy but takes time! I pierce while scrapping and then sew while watching TV.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics