Username Post: First scrapbook page - newborn daughter        (Topic#1564167)
New Kid On the Block

Hello everyone!

I am new here so I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself...

My name is Heather. I live in PA and am excited to have found this site. I am a new mom looking for ideas on how to begin my scrapbooking journey (which I've put off for years). I'd like to start by scrapping the birth of my daughter and her first month in this world. Does anyone have any ideas of a good way to jump in? Any ideas for pages for a newborn baby girl?

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you and to learning to scrap!

Christine19850
Veteran
Christine19850
In response to heatherward10

Hi Heather - welcome aboard! You might like to start by looking through the gallery of layouts. You can search by theme or colour - this might give you some layout ideas for your daughter.

Alternatively, you might have an idea that there are some photos you'd like to group together on a page? In that case you could search the gallery by "number of photos" (eg. 1 per page, 2 per page etc).

If you're looking for paper/collection ideas just type "baby" or "girl" into the superstore. You should be able to view projects that other people have uploaded using those products.

I've tagged a few of my fav little girl ranges below.

Have fun!

jandkhtree
New Kid On the Block
jandkhtree
In response to Christine19850

I can't wait to see what you come up with! My little girl is 4 months old now and it's so much fun! I didn't think I had a creative bone in my body, but scrapbooking has proved otherwise!

ContentCreator
Tenant
ContentCreator

Welcome Heather!

I'm so glad you have found Scrapbook.com - The website is filled with so much information and the Superstore has thousands of products available.

If you are just beginning to scrapbook, you may wish to sign up for our FREE Scrapbooking Lessons which will provide you with great techniques and tips as you begin your journey. Each lesson is conveniently delivered to your inbox. Take a peek here.

Over in the Gallery you will find endless ideas, layouts and techniques, sure to inspire you, as you begin scrapbooking your first page.

Our Superstore is full of fantastic products, so be sure to take a look around. Here are just a few of my personal favorite baby products.

Happy Scrapping...

Edited by GingerW on 09-12-11 09:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SueLovesToScrap
Veteran
SueLovesToScrap
In response to ContentCreator

Scrapbook.com's gallery has so many wonderful ideas for baby layouts - cute or funny, sweet and feminine. I have no doubt you'll be able to find a lot of ideas here. Congratulations and welcome!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

Hi Heather; welcome and what a fabulous subject to scrapbook. I have a ton of pictures for each event to scrap and have started using the easy and quicker way. I do one page of the event and then use the photo sleeve holders that go in my 12x12" Dring albums. Like those below.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics