Username Post: Best crops? - Metro Milwaukee Area        (Topic#1564173)
scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet

Hey SE Wisconsin scrappers! I've heard of different crops in the area (The Scrapbook Store, Heart & Soul, etc) but I'm wondering from your experience what is the best? What do WI scrappers tend to do?? So far I scrap by myself or with one or two friends, but I've been itching to branch out a bit.

scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen
In response to scrapsweet

I've been scrapping for about 20 years and I've found the absolutely most fantastic place to scrapbook for a getaway weekend. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an owner or sponsor of The Paper Doll House, I just think it's the best place in ILWI/IA to get away and scrapbook. Everyone is treated like a queen in this beautiful Victorian mansion. The food is gourmet and plentiful.

This is the best crop weekend by far, that I've ever been to.

Anyway, check it out or at least the webpage. I'm worried we might lose another great place if people don't find this awesome gem!

Sheri Feypel
Resident
Sheri Feypel
In response to scrapvixen

I organize crops in Southeast Wisconsin. We offer 12 hour crops at a location in West Allis near the WI State Fair Park. We also offer weekend retreats in Watertown WI. If you would like more info you can find it on Facebook, like I Heart Scrapbooking. You can find all of the 2012 dates under the events tab. Hope this helps! We are always happy to have new faces

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to Sheri Feypel

Thanks scrapvixen and Sheri, these are both great ideas! My mom loves Victorian homes. And I live close to Knights of Columbus Hall, actually used to go swing dancing there! I'll keep them both in mind!

scrapvixen
Tenant
scrapvixen
In response to scrapsweet

If anyone at all, loves to scrapbook, and live in the IL/WI/IA area, you have got to try my favorite place in the world to do that. Contact MaryKim at the Paper Dollhouse and spend a weekend of true pampering, gourmet food and just the coziest place in IL to scrapbook. You will be treated like royalty...you will NEVER want to leave and believe me you will keep coming back...over and over and over. I have been there 4 times now and plan on going every 5-6 months...It's a great place to escape for a weekend and hang out with our friends. Even if you don't scrapbook, it's a nice relaxing bed and breakfast that serves fantastic food.

I'm not an owner, just a loyal customer that wants to make sure that THE PAPER DOLL HOUSE stays open for years to come. We are losing too many of the great places to scrap. I want to continue to go there every 5-6 months for a very, very long time. IT'S MY HAPPY PLACE!

www.thepaperdollhouse.com

Just ask for MaryKim and tell her Tori sent you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics