Username Post: What paper would you use?        (Topic#1564235)
Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe

Just to get some ideas...What paper would you use if you were doing a WrestleMania album? I am so lost on what to use! I am heading to HL in the morning to hopefully figure out something, So any ideas would be much appreciated!!!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

If there are no actual Wrestlemania page kits (and I don't think there are) then I would probably stick with Bazzill in the colors of Wrestlemania, with lots of black. But that's me.

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to BlingQueenRia

I would probably use this stack or papers from this line (I have seen it at M's too):

Edited by sbartist on 09-13-11 05:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AmyK75
AmyK75 
Veteran
AmyK75
In response to sbartist

I have to say that black would be a main color for me as well...

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to AmyK75

Ok, this stinks! I took your advice Ria, and I thought ok I will use black (which I have) and the colors of wrestlemania and I thought about the AC foil metallic paper pack and LAST time I was at my HL they had it...NOT THIS TIME! UGH! So now I have to hope that the sb store closer to the cabin has it, or something similar since I don't have time for shipping!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Black and Blue...blood red...sorry, just thinking Wrestlemania!

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to dwelch

Ok I just got LUCKY! Amazon has the pack I was looking for, with prime shipping (so thankful for that!) and it will be here tomorrow! I paid the $3.99 for overnight shipping!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:

Bloody and bruised!

Edited by rockmom on 09-14-11 09:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
  • dwelch Said:

Bloody and bruised!

OK, I go with black & gold for old school WM but for now go with blue,white & black (going with the colors of the WM letters).

mj scrappin'
Veteran
mj scrappin'

I haven't seen a Wrestling event/or show for years since my boys are grown and out of the house, but...back in the day I would have stuck with solid colors for matting/backgrounds, borders etc, selecting from the colors of Wrestlemania and the colors that stand out in the pictures. Then I would embellish with lightning bolts and thunder clouds, super hero type stickers, etc. Do you have tickets stubs or programs to incorporate into the layouts? Have fun with this! We look forward to seeing the finished product in your gallery!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics