Username Post: Tip Book - Ideas?        (Topic#1564315)
New Kid On the Block

Soooooo, because I live in a place where I can't find anything about scrapbooking but online, I want to keep all the tips and tutorials I find in one place, preferably, on paper.
I want something to keep notes I casually take, something that can support loose papers. I thought a mini book with envelopes or something like this , I don't know its name :P
Suggestions, ideas, how-tos?

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Haaylie

There are quite a few things you could use in the superstore here. Here are a few links. The binders are meant for other things but you can use them how ever you want, mine stores bling.

Once you decide how you want to categorize your tips/techniques there are tons of tutorials/ideas in blogs, you tube or the gallery here

Jessica_
Guru
Jessica_
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

Jill D, the Owner of Scrapbook.com has A LOT of unique altered projects and albums in her gallery, check it out:

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/206/list/3/ 0/1.html

Christine19850
Veteran
Christine19850
In response to Haaylie

I print tutorials from online sites I frequent, then make them. If I like the project and think I'll use it again, I just staple the pages (there's usually more than one per project) and pop them in a regular display folder. I can store them with minimal trouble, they're easy to take to crops, and they will hold up to regular use :-)

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Christine19850

I'm notorious for printing off tips. I just 3-hole punch them and put them into an indexed 3-ring binder. I have sections for hints on color suggestions, tools, a whole separate binder for organization, etc. I also have a separate binder for layout ideas where I print off good ideas I think I might want to use at some point. Be sure to write down whose idea it is, though, so you can give credit if you ever do use it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics