Username Post: Brag Book        (Topic#1564349)
ebony_val24
Tenant
ebony_val24

I just bought a brag book by Fancy pants and love it!!!! But now that I have it, I have no idea what to make it about???? ----------------FRUSTRATE D!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to ebony_val24

I have the same problem!!!! They are Awesome though!!!!

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to debby_westbrook

go check out ideas on Pinterest! check out smash book or brag book, lots of ideas!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

• ebony_val24 Said:
I just bought a brag book by Fancy pants and love it!!!! But now that I have it, I have no idea what to make it about???? ----------------FRUSTRATE D!!!

I'm not sure how we can be expected to help if we don't know what's in your life? I don't know if you have kids, grandkids, pets, travel, an active volunteer life, a favorite sport or team, an interest in movies or concerts... if you're asking for suggestions, you've given no clues or ideas to get us started.

ebony_val24
Tenant
ebony_val24
In response to aquabunny

TO Debby --- They are!!! I almost want to buy more just to have them -- ha ha

TO Danielle -- thank you!!!!! ... I needed ideas as to how a brag book differs from a scrapbook album...

Christine19850
Veteran
Christine19850

I haven't used the product you're talking about but I think of "scrapbooks" as big things that sit at home, while "brag books" to me are more of a small thing that you take with you to show off your kids/grandkids/godkids/pe ts etc to friends or relatives when you catch up.

There's a video for the fancy pants brag book on this site (just click on the product link below). They're bigger than what I'd picture but I think they're just designed to be more compact than a full album...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Christine19850

Thank you for the link Christine!!! I'm going to do what the Lady did in the video, keep track of things through the whole year. Now I just need January to get here so I can start it!!!

GaMtnScrap
Veteran
GaMtnScrap
In response to Christine19850

• Christine19850 Said:
I haven't used the product you're talking about but I think of "scrapbooks" as big things that sit at home, while "brag books" to me are more of a small thing that you take with you to show off your kids/grandkids/godkids/pe ts etc to friends or relatives when you catch up.

Ditto this for me too. I did one of the grandkids. Since they're all scattered across the U.S. now (military families) it's impossible to get them all at the same place and the same time, so I just took pics that were all taken around the same time period (all in April of this year) and did a brag book with them. It's as close as getting them all together as we can get for now!:)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics