Username Post: What pen?        (Topic#1564431)
jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo

I am so sick of looking for a good white pen, every pen I've bought so far seems dry or doesn't leave a clear, clean consistant mark. Sometimes on dark pp I have to go over the mark 2-3 times for it to show up and it's endless routines of waiting for the ink to dry because I'm rub the top coat back off with the pen tip.....what pen are ya'll using???

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to jennaroo

The only one I have every been happy with is Signo. Sold here in the superstore, Archiver's. Have never seen it in any of the big box stores tho.

imagine.lilacs
Queen
imagine.lilacs
In response to ChansGram

I agree- I have been using this pen for years. I LOVE it. Fabulous.

If you find it a little dry, draw a little on a textured scratch paper to get the ink flowing again. It doesn't happen often...
Products Referenced in This Post:

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to imagine.lilacs

I also Use the Signo White ink pen, I bought some other white pens and they were less expensive but in the end they were a waste of money, Cause they dont work right or the ink looks so light on dark Cardstock.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to armygirl

I like Signo too. I had a bum one once, but have had about 3 others that were just wonderful.

Tenant
In response to scraprabbit

I have heard excellent reviews of the Signo also. I personally use the white "Souffle" by Sakura, and have had great results.

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to meagan82one

I heard that if your white Signo pen is not working properly you should put it under your thigh for few minutes to warm it up. I haven't done that yet. Maybe it would help you.

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to Judes4

Another vote for the Signo white pen.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to LilacGal

signo for me too!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to melissadam

Me, too!!! I'm all about my signo.

I have the sakura white souffle pen and it shows up well, too, once it dries. My problem is that I can't always see where I've already written on the dark paper. If you need it right away and you can't find a signo, the souffle pen is a good option, IMO.

jennaroo
Idol
jennaroo
In response to siameseplease

Wow I gues signo it is!

I am just extremely dissapointed with other brands I have tried....I've had instances where I get the perfect lo and wanna add some doodles for finishing touches and the pen messes uup the whole lo due to the crappy qaulity.....

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to jennaroo

....and you'll be happy with your Signo pen! I love mine!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Scrapkaty

I started having problem with the singo and went with the inkessential

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Sneezy1956

I loved Signo at the beginning too but, It started getting very inconsistent. I had to constantly turn it to find the right spot in the nib to make it work. Then it would work then give out. However as far as opaqueness I loved it. It worked on black nicely.

I will have to check out inessentials.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics