Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week # 238 - Busy as Bees We Are        (Topic#1564657)
leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to foltzy

ah, very nice

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to foltzy

liz as one of your fake friend i am in texas,fort worth okay!love your space and love the hutch now get scrappin

leebla hope you get you spirit back

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to tealbrand

Liz I'm near Kansas City, Missouri. Love your drawers, btw. Very colorful! I almost got some of those myself, but didn't have room.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to BlingQueenRia

good morning ladies
anyone thinking about getting tim seasonal ink
trying bidding on a set for 16.99 and went too 17.99 and someone really wanted them for 18.99 and then 19.99 i stop at 17 i am not paying that much for any ink pad unless tim came with them to show how to play with them

hi ria

Edited by tealbrand on 09-27-11 05:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

So...spent the morning watching Jamie run around like a mad man

took ds to hospital for a CT scan

took boys to Wendy's for food

watched Jamie run around like a mad man again

put Jamie down for a nap

Sitting here basically staring at the Essence, trying to stop yawning before I dislocate my jaw

He's here visiting. He keeps saying he's going in to watch a movie with his brother, but he just sits here and sighs

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

of coarse this means I'm not accomplishing anything on my to-do list either cause I feel rude not sitting here with him since he's actually here.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

Elizabeth, could he want something?

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

Not really Ria.
He's having a hard time right now.
His fiancee broke up with him cause after 2 years, one of which he lived with her family, she decided they were too serious.
His hero aunt, had a hissy fit and cut off all driving him to school since he totaled his car a month ago.
He had to withdraw from school.
And he's been sick and had to go to hospital today for CT scan and other tests. I took him, so he was here to visit for a while. He's overwhelmed, he's scared, and he's feeling the need for some stability.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to leebla

Then it could be that he just wants his momma. Who do we all want when we're sick or hurt or sad? Momma.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

that true ria it alway mom
i been working on cards for the think pink blog and i mess up one with glimmer mist maybe i can spray another color on it not this one but the next one

best mom By Tealbrand

here the mess up card with the mist

hero By Tealbrand

i found some tim ink pad on evilbay for $17.98 with $3.20 shipping getting them sometime next week

Edited by tealbrand on 09-27-11 01:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

Up late today, more big brown eyes!

Finished my cabinet doors last night. Need to go check them over, do any touch ups, then they can be put aside and the remaining cabinets can be cleaned, prepped, and done. that probably won't happen until after 5 though. Need to find my to-do list, update that, and attack it with anything I can do with tiny feet running around.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Geez o pete.....just checked my ebay listings...not one single bid. I don't seem to have a lot of luck there anymore.
Used to be a place where people went to buy nice gently used stuff...now I think everyone goes there to buy new stuff and the heck with the rest.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to leebla

awesome leebla
am i the only one scrappin today i think i need a nap had too much pepsi last night and could not really sleep and if i take a nap i be up again

u r my hero By Tealbrand

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to tealbrand

Wow, quiet week
I myself wasn't feeling fit for human interaction the last couple days, so I thought it best to avoid it! LOl

It's Friday, I guess I oughta be thinking of a snappy title for a new thread,,,,

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to leebla

Hrm, it's the first week of October. Maybe something Halloween related? Creeeepy Crafters? lol

I'm getting my usual fall sinus infection so my brain is mush

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DesiLee

hope you feel better soon desi!
leebla what you selling on evibay give me a link!pm of course

new title let me think on this

1.the boo crew
2.fang for the memories
3.a howlin good time

Edited by tealbrand on 09-30-11 05:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to tealbrand

Thanks Mel! It happens around this time every year. I guess it's the seasons changing. I'm actually glad it's happening now, I'm usually sick on either my birthday or Halloween. If it gets me now it'll be gone by then

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to DesiLee

oops, didn't see all of those
well I'll keep them in mind for next week!

new thread

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics