Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Spellbinders Grand Calibur        (Topic#1564733)
Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Seaexplore

Yes, that's how I stack them in my Cuttlebug, with the ridge down so you can see where you are positioning it. Not sure why the instructions for the Calibur reverses it....I'll try it with the ridge down. Whatever has happened to me! I used to be such a rebel in the 1960's and now I hesitate to 'disobey' some written instructions!!!! Thanks again!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Linnny

Hehe!
Ultimately, it doesn't matter how you do it as long as you're cutting on the cutting plate.
Technically, all you'd have to do is turn over the sandwich in your hands once you're got it put together - then it will be the same as the written directions

Spellbinders
New Kid On the Block
Spellbinders
In response to Here Kitty

HI Ladies!

As long as your cutting edge cuts into your cutting plate...

Typically, it's stacked with the base plate, then the die with the cutting edge up, then your medium, then the cutting plate.

I'm so excited to be able to chime in!

xo

Kelly

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict
In response to Spellbinders

I don't mean to steal the thread but I have the Grand Caliber and I bought a bunch of the Cuddlebug folders. I was not able to use them. Is there a "converting plate" I can buy so I can use the CB folders?

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to scrappingaddict

The Spellbinders website has info like this on it, here is what they say:

How do I use a Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Folder in my Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine?

Start with the A Base Plate on the bottom. Place the folder with cardstock on top of the A Base Plate and cover with the Tan Embossing Mat then the Grand Raspberry Plate. Insert into the front of the Spellbinders Grand Calibur Machine. Turn the handle and the sandwich exits at the back of the machine.

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict
In response to tinacome

Thank you for your reply. I did find the information on the website earlier today and was able to purchase the Raspberry plate. I don't know why I didn't think about checking their website; after all, most vendors have their own sites these days! Thanks for taking the time.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to scrappingaddict

Glad you found it!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics