Username Post: organizing nesties..and storage?        (Topic#1564811)
Expert

Ok..so now that I am a new grand calibur owner..I have started to collect dies...love em...but I can see how they can really become a mess. What is the best way to store them so I can get to them easily and keep them together? thanks.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to deedee49

Right now I have mine on their original cards in a drawer. I can also see how they can become a nightmare.

Can't wait to see the suggestions you get.

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to kelseymel

Here is what I use with magnet sheets

I have pictures on my blog
http://corriescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/07/scrap-space-c ...

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to kelseymel

Home Depot has large pieces of magnetic vent covers. You can cut them to any size. The nesties stick right to them and you can hang them from a Clip it Up.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to 950nancy

I have my small nesties in a cd binder it holds about 20 sets. My label spellbinders and flowers are in quickutz magnetic storage binder. Couldn't find it on here but found it at hobby lobby. And my big nesties for the grand calibur are in their original packages.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Sneezy1956

I have mine hanging on cheapie shower curtain "rings" (the pear shaped ones) and then hanging on cup hooks. To know the name of the set, I cut it off the packaging,put an eyelet in it and hang it with the nesties.

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Seaexplore

I keep mine in these.
Products Referenced in This Post:

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to momany

I am using the CD cases with a piece of magnetic vent cover. While I have to agree with others the CD cases are cumbersome if you are taking them to a crop or don't have a specific place for them.
Still not idea but works for now.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to deedee49

Keep mine in one of those old magnetic photo albums, since they're not good for much else anymore.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to GemGirl

I keep mine on magnetic sheet in CD cases. The larger ones are in original packaging. I'm considering putting magnetic strip on the wall behind my cuttlebug and hanging the ones I use most frequently right there in view.

Expert
In response to disneylisa

Will those quiKutz magnetic books hold the grand nesties?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to deedee49

No the quickutz aren't big enough for the grand. I tried

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to Sneezy1956

right now mine are still on the original cards in my storage drawers. Really hadn't thought of storing them anywhere else at the moment.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Seaexplore

• Seaexplore Said:
I have mine hanging on cheapie shower curtain "rings" (the pear shaped ones) and then hanging on cup hooks. To know the name of the set, I cut it off the packaging,put an eyelet in it and hang it with the nesties.

Tiff, I like this
Cheap and easy to do!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:
  • Seaexplore Said:

Tiff, I like this
Cheap and easy to do!

why thank you.

I also use cup hooks in my closet for my bras. They're quite the useful invention!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics