Page 1 of 88 
Username Post: July Member of the Month: Never too late to join!        (Topic#1565093)
scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

July 2012 Member of the Month

CONGRATULATIONS Sassie

Sassie's Info:

I'm Laura; I love to laugh, joke & have a good time. I love mixed media arts, working with canvas, making ATC's.
I have found the love of my life, weve been together for a wonderful year with out 1 fight!

I have 2 cats & an African grey parrot. So I dont do typical sb'ing, Im more an altered art, mixed media lady.
I love movies, handmade gifts, gummy candy & Im a diet pepsi addict!

I have a huge wishlist here, I also love things off this site also. My top wish's would be anything Dylousions, sprays or her stamps, she is one of my heros! I also LOVE collage sheets which can be emailed to me directly there are loads of them that i love on

*http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/home.php

*Etsy - Favorites http://www.etsy.com/people/ohiolady419/fa vorites?ref=si...

*Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/lauraohio/wish-list-o f-things-i-wa...

*Please DO NOT BUY, I will not use: Stickles, ribbon, flat stickers, glitter or distress ink's. Thank you, but I either have all I want or dont like them. Just a friendly FYI

My address is:
Laura Brown
11031 county road 10-a
Bryan, Ohio 43506

HOW IT WORKS:

A new Member of the Month will be drawn randomly each month.

To have your name entered into the drawing, simply send a package of goodies (no price limit) to the current Member of the Month based on the information that has been provided(see current MOTM info above).

If your name is not chosen for next month, don't worry; your name will stay in the drawing as long as you send a package to the current Member of the Month. Entries are cumulative. (For example: if you have sent packages to the current MOTM’s for 3 months in a row and haven’t been selected yet you have 3 entries.)

If you do not send goodies to the current Member of the Month for 2 consecutive months your name will be removed from the drawing and your number of entries reset to zero. But no worries, because you may re-enter at any time by sending a package to the current Member of the Month.

If selected as Member of the Month your number of entries into the drawing is reset to zero and you are ineligible to win for the next 2 months.

Even though you are not eligible to win for 2 months, you are still encouraged to send goodies to the current Members of the Month because on the third month, when you are eligible again, the number of entries you have will be determined by the number of packages you have sent (up to 2).

RULES:

• As Member of the Month you must post when you receive packages and keep a current list of people who have sent in for the month.

• On the last day of the month the current MOTM will randomly select a winner for next month!

• Your package must include goodies that the MOTM can use based on the information provided. For example: If the MOTM states that she only has teenage boys please do not send pink baby ribbon.

2011 WINNERS

January - SCRAPPINLILLY
February - MEGAN ANN
March - SASSY SUZI
April - LIZZIEP
May – SHELLY_ANNE00
June - LOOKING4NEWIDEAS
July - SCRAPBOOKSUSIE
August - 6TA
September - MEGAN ANN
October - SCRAPPINLILLY
November - LOOKIN4NEWIDEAS
December – SASSY SUZI

2012 WINNERS

January - SHELLY_ANNE00
February - LATTE_MEMORIES
March - AMANCUSO
April - SCRAPBOOKSUSIE
May – BLUUCACA
June - MOONPUFF
July - SASSIE
August -
September -
October -
November -
December –

Member of the Month (MOTM) Swap By Scrapbooksusie
If you see that I have missed marking a month please post a comment to the picture in my gallery! Thanks!

We’d love to have you play along with us, it’s so much fun!!! If you have any questions just ask!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrapbooksusie

I'm here!!!

JOIN US!! THIS SWAP IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Megan Ann

I am here too

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Woot Woot - welcome to the new thread ladies!!!! How has your weekend been so far?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

here

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrappinlilly

Weekend has been OK...not great, but not horrible...All I got done was 1 set of 7 monos, 1 set of munchkins, & 1 set of minis! I still need to do one set of Halloween minis and I need to mail tomorrow b/c it was for the Sept M/M/M Swap!

I also have to make an ATC tonight and Read 3 chapters in one book and one chapter in another book for my Modern Judaism class.... so much left to do!!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Megan Ann

im here too!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to ScrapAngel4

I am here.
Ladies I will be sending you all a msg this week. I am so tired from our 1st Annual Women's Conference hosted by our Women's Ministry at church which I am co-director for this year, new year starts in September.
It was a HUGE success, but I am now tired. The director and I decided today that we want a king size bedroom suite delivered to the church and make one room a bedroom for us - lol. We were at church Wed, Thurs, Fri nights, all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. We already have a shower and kitchen so all we need is a bed. lol

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Sassy Suzi

WoW Megan and Suzi you make me tired just reading that! LOL

I had a lazy weekend, wish I'd have scrapped more but I can't force it when the creativity is not flowing. I was so sad to finish my letters for the LOTW swap I think it just made my brain not want to switch gears yet!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-03-11 05:33 AM

Hello people...i hope your weekend was a great one!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to 6ta

Just checking in.

No creativity here either..... just some cleaning of my scrap room, and my house in general.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

See I had no creativity and no motivation!!!! LOL I did do dishes but wasn't happy about it...

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Hey Ladies! Congrats Jen!!

I actually started a Halloween Mini this weekend. Got the book together, but to decorate now! Halloween is my favorite and this is my first Halloween Mini so I want it to be Spectacular! Still haven't taken pics of my DAD mini I made. It turned out cute.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I am hosting my first challenge by filling in for GentlewoodsFarms for the ABC Challenge. Please join up and lets make my first an awesome one.

Thanks!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15651...

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

OK .. I finished my shopping for this today, and the postal label is printing right now. It will be going out in todays mail to Jen

Please LMK once it arrives.

Moon

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-04-11 06:51 AM
In response to moonpuff

Megan did you get ur package??

Scrappinlilly i will shop for u real soon...lol

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to 6ta

I would like to participate in this. I will be getting some stuff together today to get ready to send out. This sounds like fun!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Latte_Memories

Welcome Latte Memories - you are going to love this swap. It is a great one to get started with and you will stay with it too. I know I did as well as most of the ladies here.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Yes Sixta!!! I did!!! I loved everything! I especially loved that bird paper! It is so pretty! I am using the spider paper to make some cool journaling blocks! Thank you so much!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Megan Ann

Welcome Latte_Memories!!! Glad to have you join us, and yes it's sooo much fun!!! You will fall in love!

Page 1 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics