Page 706 of 706 
Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 07-12-13 12:19 PM
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Is it wrong to pencil in the days backwards for the kid to leave for college? I do really adore the boy, but he needs to become a little more social and outgoing. Hoping school will do that for him. Both of my brothers were like this. My youngest son, on the other hand, will probably organize an uprising for meals to be offered room service style.

Mine became more social AT SCHOOL. At home, he acts like an old man. He told me he looks forward to going back so he doesnt have the daily grind of working 40 hours (internship) and can hang with his friends. Then he asked me what I was cooking. I popped open a beer and told him nothing. I'm looking forward to him going back to school for the grocery bill. This cooking every night is for the birds. lol

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to corrie fan

• corrie fan Said:
Nate and I coordinated the same colour top and our bangs match. lol

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to scraprabbit

Hi Ti....

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to ScrappyMama6

Sarah, very sweet story about your grandma, what a great lady.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to ScrappyMama6

I am hoping mine becomes more social at school. He is in the state of unmotivated teen. Shocking. I didn't go through that so it is harder for me to understand, I suppose. The second kiddo will love the first second of college and probably try to make a career out of it.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
Tiff - That's sweet of your grandma.

Angie - How's baby girl?? Getting any sleep over there?

Jane - What are you doing with your time off in August? Anything fun?

Same old, same old over here.

I'm good. Any sleep deprivation is my fault as she's a decent sleeper at night. If I could get my butt in bed after her 10/10:30ish feeding I'd get a decent amount of sleep, but for some reason I can never do it. I have tried to make a point of going to bed then and it still didn't work out that way.

Maternity leave is going way too fast.

She's growing like a weed. I already see lots of changes in her face. She smiled at me today...on purpose...really. She also mastered the pouty lip this week. LOL.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to angie girl

Hump day and another day closer to my vacation.

So looking forward to 3 weeks away from here. I just really want the rest.

Scrapbook.com
Guru
Scrapbook.com
In response to corrie fan

This topic has been continued over here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/7/tid...

This original topic had gotten so big that it was causing slowness on the site etc. The new topic will be much faster.

Thanks for understanding and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Page 706 of 706 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics