Page 2 of 706 
Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to SoonerT

Question....

I am doing a craft show this weekend and was wondering if I should make up some business cards, what do you all think?

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to angie girl

Hey...if you don't put "venters" in the title of the thread, who will people know who to avoid because we're mean and cliquey????

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-04-11 06:00 PM
In response to scraprabbit

thought perhaps we could stop being "those" people .. maybe they'll find someone else to blame if the venters are ventless

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Juggy

And where did your avi go??

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT

Sarah, you aren't out of the loop, I think it has just been released, it is a bit expensive but I fell for the 40% off. It is a stand alone cutter that had the cutting wheel mounted on a bar and the blade is suppose to last a life time and you can cut as thin a strip of paper you want forever and it also has a lighter cutting bar so you can make sure you are getting the best and most accurate cut on photos...... .

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to SoonerT

G, I like Ti's advice and just wanted to ask if you have looked into other insurance companies like Blue Cross Blue Shields? Hang in there!

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to SoonerT

Great pic Deb!

I can send the kid AND the lactation cookies to get those bewbs brewin' for her if you want.

Hey Angie! Glad you're still alive! How's the house?

AND- Ally's sleeping in her swing! My bewbs are getting a break.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Seaexplore

T- yes, you should make up some business cards! Do you have a site with your stuff posted? Put that on there. Put your email too.

You can also do an album of your stuff and have it there for people to flip thru- you may get orders on those that have been sold/given away.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Seaexplore

Love the new thread title...but I just became one of "those people" (I think, if you deem me worthy) and haven't had a chance to fight for one of my fellow peeps yet...

T- Ally is beyond precious.

Deb - your son is handsome and it looks like he has a fun personality.

G- I liked Juggys words of wisdom. I've seen you defend your fellow venters and that you haven't been afraid to call someone out on bs. You're a strong woman, you will get over these hurdles.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to pugs223

I guess now we'll be snarkers instead of venters ...

G ... that sucks about the insurance ... did they give you a reason? is there another company you can use whose rates are more reasonable? I hope you are able to make things work in CO ... you seem to be settling in pretty quickly so far

that is a very cute Ally bomb you dropped on us ...

and Deb, thanks for sharing pics of your "baby" too ... how old is he?

vent: back is still pretty bad ... I decided to take a sick day tomorrow so I can get to the chiro

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-04-11 06:37 PM
In response to madmatter

Hang in there Mad. Too bad you cant float in your pool to relax...

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to madmatter

G, I would look into other insurance issues before bailing. I'm sure there are a lot of issues you will come up against this first year.

Cute pics!!

Mad....ouch. Sorry for the bad back. I hope the chiro works.

No cookies??

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Peg, yes, you are one of "those people", but in a good way

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Luvmyfam

pool closed until May

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-04-11 06:45 PM
In response to madmatter

i know Mad .. just commiserating with you.

any chance there is a hot tub where you teach your classes?

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Luvmyfam

So, I just tried on my work clothes to get prepared to go back. Some tops are too tight now, but a bunch I can still wear. I found some great pants that fit!!! Um, they may or may not be my maternity pants. Ok, so 2 pair of my regular pants fit. Would I be a complete loser if I wore my stretchy maternity pants for a couple months until I 1) fit back in my other ones, or 2) give up and buy the next size up? Of course, I would only wear tops with them that covered the tell-tale elastic waist. I did just place a JCP order for 5 short sleeve tops, 3 long sleeve, 3 sweaters, 3 cardigans, and 1 belt for $240 + s/h. Let's hope they fit!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Juggy

Snarks ... okay, that works for me!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Sarah, I remember trying to get into work clothes again. I would rather poke my eyes out. I would wear the 2 pairs of regular pants a couple times during the week. Wearing the maternity with stretchy maternity tops with long sweaters is an option I would go with, too. I didn't buy new clothes for #2 and #3. I made due until I could fit back into everything. #1 was different, though. That child changed my shape, so I had to buy new stuff.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 10-04-11 06:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Juggy

• Juggy Said:
i know Mad .. just commiserating with you.

any chance there is a hot tub where you teach your classes?

I teach in people's homes so not so much ...

but it sounds awesome

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-04-11 06:55 PM
In response to madmatter

So find a home with a hottub and offer them a lession lol

Page 2 of 706 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics