Page 4 of 706 
Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Seaexplore

alrighty- which one?

B&W hands By Seaexplore

Sepia hands By Seaexplore

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho

Sorry about your dog, Janet. Have you called the shelters around where you live?

Ouch, Tiff!

Yay! Day #2 and last day of my week. And I might get to come home early for the day. Crossing my fingers!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Juggy

are we snarkers instead of venters??????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I like being a venter

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to YesterdaysEcho

I think I actually like the original in color.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• Seaexplore Said:
alrighty- which one?

B&W hands By Seaexplore

Sepia hands By Seaexplore

oh wow,,,,,I like them both,,,,,might depend if you plan on using warm or cool colors with the photo,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

I think I'm leaning black and white,,,,,

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Good Morning!

Janet - I hope your pup returns soon and that if someone did take her in, they contact local shelters. My friend is housing a stray cat and she's been checking craigs list in case the owner has posted there - maybe you can post that your pup is missing?

Tiff - stretchy tendons in foot and probably back - darn pregnancy and what it is does to our bodies. I'm not Dr. Google or anything, but I had really bad back pain a few months after having DS and the chiropractor told me the hormones that our bodies release toward the end in preparation for loosening up hips for delivery can also do a number on the rest of the tendons/ligaments in our bodies.

Liz - sorry your week is so crazy but that is awesome DD gets to meet her favorite author. DS and I just started reading Percy Jackson a couple of months ago - it is taking us forever tog et through the first book because we read a little right before bed and he likes to read other books too.

Mad - sorry about the back pain. Hope you get into the chiro soon.

Sarah - hoping the clothes that you ordered work well for you. I dislike clothes shopping.

Me thinks I should have gotten the good drugs from the dr. I was awake from 2:30-4 last night with a painful arm. I got up to ice it, take a couple of tylenol and tried to get comfy. I'm hoping it was just because of overuse yesterday with showing co-workers how I can't lift it and then the dr. testing it out.

I'll try to stop whining about it, I'm really not a whiner and usually have a high tolerance for pain. Just a PITA when it's my dominant arm/hand.

Wow, I just realized I tend to write novels...

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

I kinda like the original too Britt. Cropped to a square and backed with paper the color of my nails in a black frame. hmmmm.......

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to pugs223

Join the novel writing club, Peg,,,,,,how's the shoulder, btw????

sorry about the lost pup,,,,,,does he have a chip? call right away to activate a lost dog alert if he does have a chip. IT WORKS! I lost my pug a few months back and they found her

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

whine all ya want Peg. Can you get the good stuff filled today?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

ouch,,,,,,,,I must have missed the arm hurting in the middle of the night thing,,,,,

call him back and get the good drugs even if only for using at night.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-05-11 05:48 AM

Morning

Tiff - b/w or in color - the sepia looked a bit creepy to me - not sure why cause in my head it was fantastic lol

Tiff (yes again) on the whole shoe thing, wear the shoes in your house for a couple of days solid and see how you do .. the feet can also affect the back and might help some back pain (if its not being caused by your ginormous milkmakers)

Holly - embrace the change my dear.

G = you missed some great advice by me a few pages back - read up girly !! lol (I'm only saying its great because everyone else agreed lol)

Anyone seen Cassie????

Liz - you are superwoman and you can do it. Just think Sunday you can chill with a cold one and hang out with me online.

what else ......

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Tiff - I like the original, and the b & w, and the sepia.

Sorry I'm no help, the picture is fabulous.

I think you're a girl who likes color, so I would stick with the original. Or I could see a 3 picture frame with all three pics in it. Yeah, that the kind of indecisive girl I am and why my scrapbook LOs have a lot of pics.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-05-11 05:53 AM
In response to Juggy

Tiff- on the feet ... I also have really good success with rolling a baseball or tennis ball under my feet with light pressure. Its super easy to do when sitting and will help my feet feel better almost immediately.

Peg - sorry on the arm, have the doc call the scrip in so you have if you need it.. sometimes when we sleep we are not conscious of our positioning and you could be tweaking the arm.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Juggy

Deb and Tiff - your kids are adorable. It doesn't matter how old they are, they'll always be your "baby".

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Can I play in the new group too?

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Juggy

I like all the pics too. ISSUES!

Just checked out costco- they print 8x8!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Juggy

I usually LOVE Sepia over B and W,,,,,,but I agree,,,,,it looked too,,,,,,,,,,,,

IDK, yellow or something.

I really liked the classic B and W,,,,or just use the original.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

heck yes Monique but you have to promise that you can be snarky.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't do snark well

but I do b!tchy REALLY well

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-05-11 06:06 AM

Holly ... dear woman .. you are not a beyotch. Stuff it or I'll come back and bug you!

Page 4 of 706 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics