Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to NMlady

Our kids' names spell. "ASKWIZ" thats the closest thing to a real word i can come up with! Or WISKZA! lol.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Sarah, Jolene finally has one tooth coming in, I can't believe it has taken this long for her to get one. Abby had a first tooth at 6 months. Jolene is 13 months.

Wow, that's crazy! I know Nate got them early, but I can't imagine him eating all the stuff he does with no teeth. He tears stuff apart with his front ones.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to scraprabbit

Jolene started walking for us last Saturday but will not walk for anyone else. Yeah, Abby and I are both gloating about that. We also got her to say mama

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Jolene started walking for us last Saturday but will not walk for anyone else. Yeah, Abby and I are both gloating about that. We also got her to say mama

Nate's not walking yet. Well, sometimes he'll do sort of one step while grabbing at something to hang on to, but he's still freaked out by standing on his own (which he can do just fine when he is distracted and doesn't realize he's doing it).

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I watch the video we made of her walking a few times a day, it makes my heart happy.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
I watch the video we made of her walking a few times a day, it makes my heart happy.

That is great you got it on video. I know her actual birthday was messed up, but did you guys get to celebrate and do all that later with her?

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:

That's awesome!!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Just G

Yes, we were finally able to have a birthday party for her. It went really well.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
Yes, we were finally able to have a birthday party for her. It went really well.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

Hey all. 2 more weeks and I'll have a ONE YEAR OLD!

She's got 4 and 1/4 teeth. and last night took 3 littles steps on her own.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Seaexplore

• Seaexplore Said:

Yeah, Ally!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

I'm starting to think Cassie's kid will walk before mine.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Sarah, mine waited until he was fifteen months and it was my first day back at work after summer break. My daycare lady wasn't going to tell me because she wanted me to think I saw it first (bless her). I am telling you that boy was slow to talk, walk and waited until he was almost 3 to even start potty training. He's now 16, sweet, staight A, adorable kid with a wonderful sense of humor. Good things come to those who wait.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to 950nancy

All I'm going to say is I wish mine would have waited to walk.

Names don't spell anything together after all it's just MG However, their initials spell something as did mine before I got married and still do if you throw the Mrs. in before it. We realized that if we would have had the other 2 at least one of them also would have had initials that spelled something.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Seaexplore

• Seaexplore Said:

that's awesome. Kyleigh took her first steps right before her 1st birthday as well (she skipped crawling) but didn't get teeth til she was 14 months

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
  • Seaexplore Said:

that's awesome. Kyleigh took her first steps right before her 1st birthday as well (she skipped crawling) but didn't get teeth til she was 14 months

Ashlee was 11 months and 3 weeks when she got her 1st 2 teeth and decided that rolling wasn't cutting it and walked. Prior to that Ashlee ate everything under the sun she just gummed it to death like a little ole lady with no teeth.

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to Als_Gal

Hi everybody!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Sarah, mine waited until he was fifteen months and it was my first day back at work after summer break. My daycare lady wasn't going to tell me because she wanted me to think I saw it first (bless her). I am telling you that boy was slow to talk, walk and waited until he was almost 3 to even start potty training. He's now 16, sweet, staight A, adorable kid with a wonderful sense of humor. Good things come to those who wait.

My daycare lady doesn't tell us when stuff happens there first either. I'm not worried. I was super late too.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Good Morning,

DS was 10 mths and 2 days when he took his first steps. We were playing chase mommy around the coffee table where he would hang on to the table and walk around it while I crawled, but then I went away from the table one time and he followed without even thinking about it. Then I grabbed the camera and he walked without chasing me so that's what I count as his first steps

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was pretty low key. Did some de-weeding in the garden, got a nice sunburn, cooked some awesome jerk chicken on Sat. and yummy pork roast on the rotisserie last night. I wish I had time during the week to cook like that.

Sarah - I picked up a magazine at the grocery store last week that has a bunch of freezer meals. I'm hoping to start scanning the pages in soon so I have them on computer. Would you like a copy? (pm me your email, I don't think I have it anymore)

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pugs223

I was at the lake this weekend with my 6 best girlfriends from high school. No kids, no men. It was FANTASTIC!!!

Peg - I would love those meal ideas! Thanks for thinking of me!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics