Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

I have flat out told him not to contact me til he goes to court and settles his cr@p with her. end.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Als_Gal

• Als_Gal Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:
Can't remember who wanted to know how the crockpot fajitas turned out when I made them from my frozen dinner stash. Pretty darn good! I was a skeptic since I like crispy veggies, but I loved them and would definitely make them again!

Thanks for the info, I want to make them soon. Did you put the veggies in at the start?

I did. I made it up a month ago with beef/veggies/seasoning and froze it all together. Then I just thawed it overnight and dumped the whole thing in the crockpot on low for a few hours. It's a new favorite of mine. Dh will eat fajitas if that's what I make, but he really doesn't do a lot of spicy stuff (acid reflux issues), so I'll make them on a Monday night next when he's at class.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
epic fail....his ex cancelled the appt on him (major issue is that I don't believe him). She suppsedly told the therapist she didn't agree with who he picked and the therapist said she needs both parents permission. AT this point I've called things off. I told him if we can't be together with the kids because of HER then I can't do this. He won't tell the boys mom has no say in his relationship. he's repeating a 2 year pattern of doing what she wants so he doesn't have to deal with it. I'm sorry but I won't let another woman tell me how my relationship goes. It's why I got divorced. Should he decide to fight her in court and shut her the hell up he can call me

I'm pretty much devastated right now.

I'm really sorry, G. I know you care about him a ton. Sounds like he has HUGE baggage that he just needs to deal with before he can focus on anything else. I hope he and the ex are working on making the best decisions for those poor kiddos caught in the middle. Sounds like "A" in particular needs some specialized help dealing with everything. What a rotten deal.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to scraprabbit

Hugs G.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to corrie fan

Hugs, G. I think you are smart for telling him to get his stuff together before contacting you. Perhaps that is the motivation he (and his kids) need.

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to SoonerT

Hello...I'm new to this site. But I have a puppy...

We'd like some new friends, so can we hang out here?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to amo_angelus

Hugs G, Jen and Sarah are right. As much as it hurts now, in the long run you'll save yourself a lot of heartache with a man who can't get his shite together. Big, big hugs!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

• amo_angelus Said:
Hello...I'm new to this site. But I have a puppy...

We'd like some new friends, so can we hang out here?

Welcome!

We're always up for new folks to drop by and chat.

But be forewarned, it isn't all puppies and rainbows here, we're a very diverse group of women who simultaneously love and hate our men, crab about our kids, fantasize about killing our bosses (ok, maybe just maiming cause none of us look good in prison orange), quitting our jobs and running away to a remote scrappy island. We want to win the lottery, have all the Nesties ever made and drink frozen concoctions served by half naked island men.

We do offer good advice, hugs where needed, and the occasional dose of tough love. We're brutally honest, funny, witty and sarcastic (hence the Thread name) cause really, if we title the thread "Bunch of crabby B's" we'd draw unwanted attention!

So if you're up for the challenge (lol)- jump in and tell us a little bit bout yourself!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:

But be forewarned, it isn't all puppies and rainbows here, we're a very diverse group of women who simultaneously love and hate our men, crab about our kids, fantasize about killing our bosses (ok, maybe just maiming cause none of us look good in prison orange), quitting our jobs and running away to a remote scrappy island. We want to win the lottery, have all the Nesties ever made and drink frozen concoctions served by half naked island men.

We do offer good advice, hugs where needed, and the occasional dose of tough love. We're brutally honest, funny, witty and sarcastic (hence the Thread name) cause really, if we title the thread "Bunch of crabby B's" we'd draw unwanted attention!

LOVE it!

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to ScrappyMama6

lol!

Ok well...umm...now I'm not sure I want to jump in lol I'm a stay at home housewife, recently married to a man who adores my crafting addiction and feeds it most graciously. "Mm? Paper? Yeah, sure, grab what you want!" and "Wow! All this for a fiver? Let's go back to the shop and pick up some more!" and "I dunno, let me google crafting shops nearby, don't worry, we'll find you one"...I don't really have much to ******** about, my world right now may as well be puppies and rainbows :P *hides behind her puppy*

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

That's ok too. We love positivity (is that even a word?) and celebration too!!!

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to angie girl

oh goody! ^_^ Well in that case, hi everyone, would you like some wedding cake (traditional, lemon sponge and oreo cookie sponge)? I have over half of it left over from the big day, although my hubby and I are making a very good go at eating it! I'm so going to have to go on a diet afterwards :P Especially when you add in how much chocolate we have both as gifts and left over favours...anyone want a bag of wedding favours? It's all chocolate?

The only things troubling me lately are my husbands boss who has not paid him his overtime this month >_

Diva

That is not nice! Not a good boss!

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to bayamonesa1

No, we wouldn't mind except our landlord let us off £200 on Septembers rent, which we have to make up in October and the overtime is...just over £200 >_< Still, we can do it. We've been putting £200 a month away for the wedding without fail every month, most months more, so we can afford it, but we haven't bought new clothes in like 2 years and we've both put on weight and were really looking forward to buying new clothes that fit. Still, small hardships. With some luck they'll put it through this month, just a week or so late and at worst they'll put it through next month. Besides my name change at the banks should be cleared next month so we can finally pay in our wedding checks which will give us some play money :P Hopefully he'll let me make the new coffee machine a priority :P

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Did someone say chocolate? I'll be your new best friend

amo_angelus
New Kid On the Block
amo_angelus
In response to pugs223

YAY New friend for me!!!

Here, have a bag of it. We had a full table of no shows, so we have several favour bags just waiting to be eaten :P

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

Hugs, G.

And everything else I read has vanished from my short term memory, so hugs and high fives all around.

Been busy this week playing with paper. Who knew it was so much fun?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to kelseymel

Welcome amo angelus. Teresa summed it up pretty well. This thread isn't 'really' about puppies.

I'm curious... what breed is your dog?

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to kelseymel

Helloooooo all!!

Work is CRAZY today, I am going bananas!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Welcome New Kid amo!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics