Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
Who else got a giggle out of "my hubby manipulated it the other night"?

NOW I did.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to scraprabbit

Nancy - your husband is a chiropractor?

I wish mine was - I'd let him manipulate me every night. My back really needs an adjustment too

Jen - yes I'm guessing it may be from the prednisone or I had a little stomach bug. I was ok most of the day yesterday, ate lunch ok and was fine until evening. Today is ok so far. We'll see.

Still haven't unpacked from the crop. Thinking about doing some rearranging in my scrappy space before unpacking everything.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
Hugs regarding the mess, G. I hope things will be resolved soon. How's Ky taking everything?

Sarah, hope Nate is feeling better. Sick toddlers are no fun.

Glad you got some work done, Peg, but sorry you don't love it. I don't think I've done 27 pages this year. Hope you're feeling better soon, too.

Kyleigh only met my brother once in 2004 when she was about one. He lives in Cali and we've always been east coast or KY. I went and saw him in 2008 but didn't take her with me.

She was sweet about it. She would see me get a little foggy and say "Mommy it's ok if you need to cry" I have a great kid

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

• scraprabbit Said:
  • kelseymel Said:
Who else got a giggle out of "my hubby manipulated it the other night"?

NOW I did.

Still giggling

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to angie girl

• angie girl Said:
Your hubby is a chiropractor?!?

He is an athletic trainer and handles sports injuries. I blacked out on this injury this summer. Was pretending I was was okay. Guess I wasn't. It is funny that he does not like chiropractors, but does simple manipulations and stretches. Our family doctor is big into manipulation, but I don't know which way is up after my doctor "manipulates" me.

Edited by 950nancy on 11-06-12 07:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Umm, Melissa, your cards are so adorable I don't think I would do pages if I could make what you do.

Have you checked out this woman's blog? I love Melissa's LO's too.

I'm also thinking about shipping all of my scraps to her so maybe she'll make up some page kits for me since my scraps just sit there. LOVE stalking her blog.

Oh, she may see this, I'll stop talking about her now

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
  • 950nancy Said:
Umm, Melissa, your cards are so adorable I don't think I would do pages if I could make what you do.

Have you checked out this woman's blog? I love Melissa's LO's too.

I'm also thinking about shipping all of my scraps to her so maybe she'll make up some page kits for me since my scraps just sit there. LOVE stalking her blog.

Oh, she may see this, I'll stop talking about her now

Why yes I have. Love her stuff. Love her delightful sarcastic personality just as much.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to 950nancy

Yeah I have to say the sarcastic personality is pretty likable too. She's just awesome.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

Is this we love Melissa day?

I have tons of supplies that I can send her way - she'll turn them into something lovely for sure.

Melissa

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to corrie fan

on Melissa Day. Sounds good to me!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Luvmyfam

Yay, yay! Let's take it one step further and declare November "Melissa Month"! You can all stop by my blog and tell me how fabulous I am and mail me all of your October Afternoon and wine!

Seriously though, thank you for the compliments. You guys are so sweet.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to kelseymel

Happy Melissa month, Melissa!!! I have no OA or wine to send you though.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Happy Melissa Month

If I had either October Afternoon or wine, I would send them to you. I do have some vodka, rum and UV chocolate cake leftover from last weekend though.

Crud I thought I was going to have time to rearrange my scrappy space this weekend. Then I remembered DS is starting basketball, we need to get shoes, then I have a family dinner to go to with aunts, uncles, cousins (no little kids). I'll try to get something done on Sunday.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

Happy Melissa Month

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Just G

Hey, guess what? We're all getting healthy over here, my grandma hasn't gotten sick from her chemo yet, and we have a lead on getting some new baby bunnies. Things are looking up over here!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• scraprabbit Said:
Hey, guess what? We're all getting healthy over here, my grandma hasn't gotten sick from her chemo yet, and we have a lead on getting some new baby bunnies. Things are looking up over here!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

• scraprabbit Said:

fantastic news!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Just G

That's great news, Sarah!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Luvmyfam

Workplace woes - it's interesting to watch others when someone new is hired and brings fresh ideas and makes some changes. I admit I don't always like it, but after the initial "oh my gosh, what are you doing? that's not the way we've always done it," I come to realize that new is sometimes better.

My co-worker, on the other hand, is not appreciating it and gets very defensive.

I should have stayed with my psychology education. I think I would have really enjoyed being a social psychologist like one of my professors.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

yeah i wish i hadn't gotten married and gone and gotten my PhD. Instead I got married and depended on him making the bucks...blah

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics