Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Just G

Unpacking from last weekend's retreat...not so fun. All I'm doing is getting it upstairs to my scrap room for now. Who decided to move upstairs to the farthest end of the house??? I have a few words for her. Who packed so much carp, half of which wasn't used? I have some words for her too.

Oh wait, that was me. Next year I'll pack less. I better start preparing now

Almost time to leave for basketball shoe shopping, basketball, drop DS off at friend's house then family dinner. I told my parents I'd be their chauffeur tonight so they can have a good time.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pugs223

High of 61 today, so we're all going to play outside in a little bit. It's likely the last nice day of the year. We haven't even hit 60 in awhile and it'll be highs of 30 or less starting tomorrow.

Speaking of packing/unpacking scrap stuff....you gals that don't have a craft room, what do you do? We're moving some rooms around and I'm about to lose mine. I have no clue where I'm going to put everything. And not like I've scrapped at all lately, but I still can (in theory) do it a little at a time since I can just leave it all out now.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to scraprabbit

We've had all four season here just this morning. Fence sections blew down in windstorm last night. Gate ripped off its hinges. Today it has been gorgeous and sunny, then we got some hail and finished up with a quick snowfall that the dogs enjoyed. Love me some Colorado weather.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

Sarah, can't help you there. I wasn't going to give up my scrap room so my husband agreed we should add a fifth bedroom and deck. Not the cheapest solution for scrapbook storage, but my favorite.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to 950nancy

Nancy - that is some crazy weather all in one day! I love your idea about the extra bedroom. We only have 3 bedrooms as it is, so I guess I'm impressed that I've had one all to myself for this long.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

million dollar question right here ladies: (legal disclaimer: totaally wine enduced"

do you REALLY want to know your man's wildest fantasy?

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

PS goregous day of 72 and sunny here lol

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
million dollar question right here ladies: (legal disclaimer: totaally wine enduced"

Maybe - and I may play along. lol

But seriously, usually those involve third parties so not too sure.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:

I AM my man's wildest fantasy.

Heck no, I don't wanna know!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Gee Sarah,

I can't imagine why? lol

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

• scraprabbit Said:
Hey, guess what? We're all getting healthy over here, my grandma hasn't gotten sick from her chemo yet, and we have a lead on getting some new baby bunnies. Things are looking up over here!

Yay! Maybe December should be Sarah month!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:

Dear god, no. The stuff he tells me makes me shiver. I don't want to know the deep, dark stuff.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
  • Just G Said:

Dear god, no. The stuff he tells me makes me shiver. I don't want to know the deep, dark stuff.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Mine does not involve him so I do not want to know his. Fair is fair.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to 950nancy

Love it Nancy.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to corrie fan

Good Morning!

Sarah - adorable new avi pic!

Melissa - about not wanting to know the deep dark stuff in DH's mind. I gave up asking DH what was on his mind a LONG time ago because it was usually just car stuff (insert yawn here) - at least that was his answer.

Had a good weekend. Didn't get any scrapping done like I wanted. I will have to find some time this week because the challenge I am in is due on Sunday - yikes.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pugs223

Sick kid again today. WTH? He hasn't even been back at daycare a week now from being sick the last time. I'm home today anyway for the holiday, but I was planning on bringing him to daycare because I have a HUGE list of stuff that needs to get done that I've been too busy to do lately. Not sure what's wrong with him other than a fever of 102, and he's cranky. He's cutting one tooth, but I don't think that's it, because on three separate occasions he's cut 3-4 at once and never gotten sick (fussy yes, fever no).

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Sarah, kids just don't read their memos! Teeth can be a bear. I remember my very happy baby turning into a monster when they came in.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

I finished journaling in two scrapbooks this weekend and put them on the display shelf. Have two more to finish, but am of burned out tonight.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Unpacking from last weekend's retreat...not so fun. All I'm doing is getting it upstairs to my scrap room for now. Who decided to move upstairs to the farthest end of the house??? I have a few words for her. Who packed so much carp, half of which wasn't used? I have some words for her too.

Oh wait, that was me. Next year I'll pack less. I better start preparing now :D

Almost time to leave for basketball shoe shopping, basketball, drop DS off at friend's house then family dinner. I told my parents I'd be their chauffeur tonight so they can have a good time.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

That is going to be me this next weekend

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics