Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to angie girl

Thanks, everyone!

Angie - I actually had very little morning sickness - off and on for 2 weeks. And with all three of my pregnancies (including the miscarriage) most of the symptoms disappeared immediately once I hit 8 weeks on the dot. I'm still tired (although not as bad) and I still get indigestion easier (can't eat garlic at all), but the nausea/dizziness is gone. I assume you haven't told everyone yet - since you asked about the shirt? Everyone at my sister's house yesterday saw the shirt but my mom - I had to actually ask her if she liked his shirt.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

I put my 22 month old in the basement to make room for the new kiddo. All of my friends were horrified. We live in a trilevel, so his windows were above ground. He took it all in stride. Once he fell asleep, he was out. We had a doberman and a sheltie that would have let us know if anything was entering the house that shouldn't. When my youngest turned two he joined his brother. They loved living downstairs together and shared a room for almost 10 years. Since they are two years apart and don't live in the school district they attend, they are the best of friends- even now when they both have cars.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to 950nancy

I lied. My kids' rooms are about 8x10. My kids could have shared rooms, but the toys would not have fit. I would have loved them to be in one room, and the toys in another.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Luvmyfam

I'm wondering if ours isn't 8'x10' now that you mention it. I just asked dh and he thought it was about that. I wish we had a toy room too - it's the living room right now. Such a disaster.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to scraprabbit

Both of our kids' rooms are 10x11. I can't imagine them sharing a room, they have barely enough room just by themselves.

Shoot, I hate having to share a room with DH, and we have twice the space!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
Both of our kids' rooms are 10x11. I can't imagine them sharing a room, they have barely enough room just by themselves.

Shoot, I hate having to share a room with DH, and we have twice the space!

I don't share a closet with dh (although that will be changing now). I use the one in the guest/scrap room and he has the (smaller) one in our bedroom.

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal

Congrats Sarah

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal

Congrats Angie

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

• scraprabbit Said:
Thanks, everyone!

Angie - I actually had very little morning sickness - off and on for 2 weeks. And with all three of my pregnancies (including the miscarriage) most of the symptoms disappeared immediately once I hit 8 weeks on the dot. I'm still tired (although not as bad) and I still get indigestion easier (can't eat garlic at all), but the nausea/dizziness is gone. I assume you haven't told everyone yet - since you asked about the shirt? Everyone at my sister's house yesterday saw the shirt but my mom - I had to actually ask her if she liked his shirt.

There's quite a few people that know. I don't have a little kid to put it on. DSS is 13 and not really an only kid because he has sisters. I moreso was asking for a few pregnant people I talk to that haven't announced it yet. That and I have a coworker that's trying that would probably love that idea when she gets pregnant.

Thanks for letting me know where you got it.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

BABIES!!!!! Congratulations Sarah and Angie!!!! That is so awesome!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I may have just ordered a Silhouette Cameo

Edited by pugs223 on 11-26-12 01:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to pugs223

"Peggy Claus is coming to townnnnnn!"

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:

I'm coming over!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

I almost feel guilty. I wasn't going to spend any more on scrappy supplies until next year. But I got sucked in to cyber monday and they had the bundle for $229 plus free shipping. They were 100% full and I clicked to get on the wait list and I had 15 minutes to pay for it and I was all excited like I NEEEEEED IT!!!!

DS has been working on DH that we all need our own laptops since he's always hogging the one we have.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
  • pugs223 Said:

I'm coming over!

I'll hide the wine!

I mean, I'll BUY the wine

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to pugs223

You're such a jerk.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to kelseymel

Heck, I'll bring the wine.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:

You're such a jerk.

I just mean that we can't drink until we figure out how to use it

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
  • kelseymel Said:

You're such a jerk.

I just mean that we can't drink until we figure out how to use it

Someone can figure out how to use it...while the rest of us drink. Wait, since I can't drink, I'll come over and use it while the rest of you get liquored up.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

Well the one good thing about being unemployed is that I can get all the pix printed from my trip to Cali and get my brother and his family pictures scrapbooked!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics