Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Really? Really?!?! So I turn on my road 30 miles from the office and realize I forgot....my cameo

(Throws self on ground to kick and scream)

How could I forget it? I have no explanation for my stupidity

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to pugs223

Our rescue kitty came declawed front paws only. He's an inside cat that enjoys the deck and hanging out in the back yard if we leave the door open for the dogs. If you yell his name, he beats the dogs up the steps. I know people frown on them being declawed, but if it meant they would get adopted, it is worth it. Cats claws grow so so fast that trimming and capping sometimes do not work.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

Too funny, Peg. Did you go back. Don't know for sure what I would have done. Thirty miles is a long way to go back, but if I drove it every day... I ended up getting a Cameo. I tried to get the Gazelle, it was back ordered. When I tried to "preorder" the back order I kept getting sent to the wrong site and wonky information. They emailed me the place to go to preorder it and THAT did not work either. I felt the gods were working against me on it. Found one online for $220. Tried to get it through my LSS to give them the money but theirs were $325 with tax. Not paying an extra hundred bucks for it. My LSS has two different levels of classes to teach you how to use it, so I opted for the Cameo. I am sure I will love it. Nervous about the technology part. I mess that stuff up all of the time.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

Double post

Edited by 950nancy on 12-03-12 06:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to 950nancy

Well that was disappointing Peg.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to corrie fan

No I didn't go back to get it. Thought I'd show my cricut a little love yet tonight before it gets set aside while I learn the cameo. I have 30 holiday tags to get done by Thurs for my card club . Probably not the best time to try and learn a new machine.

Nancy - I got the bundle on another site on black Friday.or cyber Monday. I took going to the site at that certain time when they launched that deal as a sign that I needed to get it. I have to watch some videos and go through the manual.

Jane - yes, very disappointing

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

We capped our cats' claws once with something called, "Softpaws." They are hilarious. They look like we painted their toe nails. We used hot pink ones for our black kitty. Two problems.....one, it turned them MEAN. Just mean and literally pissy. Two....I glued myself to the cat one night. That glue is mighty strong.

Peg . It sounds like something I would do.

Edited by Luvmyfam on 12-03-12 08:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
We capped our cats' claws once with something called, "Softpaws." They are hilarious. They look like we painted their toe nails. We used hot pink ones for our black kitty. Two problems.....one, it turned them MEAN. Just mean and literally pissy. Two....I glued myself to the cat one night. That glue is mighty strong.

Peg . It sounds like something I would do.

Omg Jen, that's too freaking funny! And yes, it doesn't sound like it works very well anyway!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to ScrappyMama6

Peg! Put that thing in your car as soon as you get to work!

Good grief woman!!!!

Have fun playing with it, I'm sure you'll get right onto it!!!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

Aww, that sucks, Peg!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelseymel

So everything happens for a reason....I remembered my co-worker wanted some vinyl words cut for her office. I meant to do it months ago, but then my Gypsy died.

Because I left my cameo here, that means I can use work time to figure out how to use it right? It will take me a bit to figure out that software so may as well get paid to do so

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to pugs223

I have a job interview in a bit, wish me luck.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to NMlady

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! you can do it!!!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
I have a job interview in a bit, wish me luck.

Just reading this.....GOOD LUCK Joy!!!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Peg, glad that worked out!

Joy, good luck!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
Peg! Put that thing in your car as soon as you get to work!

Good grief woman!!!!

Have fun playing with it, I'm sure you'll get right onto it!!!

What if it gets stolen? If I don't want to forget something I put my keys next to it, inside it, below it, etc...

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to 950nancy

Hope interviews and job searches are going well!

I do tend to keep things in my vehicle (ie christmas presents). After seeing a car burned to its charred frame status in a store parking lot today....I am rethinking that practice.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

I am not a seamstress at all, but I just saw a commercial for a brother sewing machine that makes me think I'd have fun with it. It has a big screen on it and it makes me think of a cricut expression 2.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

Peg, my SIL is an expert seamstress. She has a total "bells and whistles" sewing machine. She has a screen on hers, and she can program it to embroidery-stitch items just like we would program a cricut to cut a design. My personal biggest sewing accomplishment is sewing on a button when it falls off.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Luvmyfam

Jen - Besides sewing a button back on, I can also stitch up a tear along a seam. It's not pretty but it is functional That's what I thought that machine may have done.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics