Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Diva
In response to pugs223

This morning was cold in Orlando, Florida..in the 40's. We were so spoiled last few days in the 80's and now..this weather...WHh sent us the chilled winds?

Edited by bayamonesa1 on 02-01-13 06:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pugs223

Hi Jen

Peg sorry you couldn't sleep

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
Hi Jen

Peg sorry you couldn't sleep

Thank you and welcome to the board.

Just had a lot of thoughts running through my head about leaving the only professional job I've had.. .not good of bad thoughts just thinking about the change.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

How is your day going?

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to corrie fan

Was going well then boss met with the client that Im in charge of and they are threatening to go through another agency now because supervisor doesn't want my coworker scheduling for them. So it is now on my conscience that they are going to lose a half million dollar account because I am leaving.

So in a nutshell...really carppy right now and I've been crying the last 1.5 hours and boss isn't going to come in because he doesn't want to yell on my last day.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to pugs223

Peg I'm sorry u are having such a rough last day

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
This morning was cold in Orlando, Florida..in the 40's. We were so spoiled last few days in the 80's and now..this weather...WHh sent us the chilled winds?

Apparently that's me - sorry! Seriously though, is everywhere getting colder than normal temps right now or what??

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scraprabbit

Va def is.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to babigirl

Well the day ended better than what I thought it would. I was crying off and on until boss came in and told me to stop, he doesn't blame me and said this isn't going to make or break the company. So I felt better - a little.

Didn't get to enjoy all of the treats everyone brought in because my stomach was in knots but did have a couple of bloody Marys at the end of the day while hanging out with boss and one coworker. Hugs were given and received, a few tears were shed, I gave my boss a nice thank card and we all parted ways.

I did learn one lesson today...filling up with gas when it's 0 degrees (even lower with wind chill) while crying....not the best combination

Edited by pugs223 on 02-01-13 06:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

Silly girl.

If they don't want to deal with the other staff, well, your former boss can hire someone new.

Do report back on your new work location.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Peg glad your day turned out better

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

• corrie fan Said:
Silly girl.

If they don't want to deal with the other staff, well, your former boss can hire someone new.

Do report back on your new work location.

Oh I know it's their gig now, I just took it to heart since a lot fell on my shoulders there. It was hard not to take responsibility for it.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

Well I hope that you don't feel such a sense of responsibility in your new gig(ahem, I should talk...).

Unless they pay you dividends.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

New gig is no weight of the world on my shoulders plus much higher pay. Not a lot of the fringe benefits I have now but that first line makes up for that for sure.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

Peg, I think that is proof that they needed to double your salary. Instead of feeling guilty, you should pat yourself on the back for being such a key employee.

My day was incredibly busy. The bad news is that business is really picking up for my company and I am swamped. The good news is that business is really picking up for my company and I am swamped.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Luvmyfam

Hugs Peg, we're here for you! And proud of you for taking a leap to improve your state of mind and lesses your burden!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to ScrappyMama6

Thank you for all of the support.

I love this board It was the first place I ran to when the carp hit the fan. Then I called DH for a pep talk when he got home from work and he put it into perspective for me as well.

Sometimes having a conscience and caring about people (even the ones who drive you crazy) can be a burden

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to pugs223

Oh and a little scrap therapy helped as well. I finally finished a LO about DS having fun with some bubble wrap. It felt good to get messy playing with bubble wrap (yes bubble wrap on the LO) and paints and getting lost in putting it together. Oh yeah, that's why we're all on this site isn't it?

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

Yeah for scrap therapy!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

I think I found a space for my scrap stuff!! There are a couple different closets that I could possibly clean out and use. So...I have a nice big cedar closet. It just has junk thrown in there now. Would there be a problem keeping scrap stuff in there? I mean, it smells like cedar....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics