Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
G, too bad there isn't enough room in your scrap closet to scrap while you have to take shelter!

now THAT would be awesome

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Was going well then boss met with the client that Im in charge of and they are threatening to go through another agency now because supervisor doesn't want my coworker scheduling for them. So it is now on my conscience that they are going to lose a half million dollar account because I am leaving.

So in a nutshell...really carppy right now and I've been crying the last 1.5 hours and boss isn't going to come in because he doesn't want to yell on my last day.

that's not your fault and the fact that you are crying on your last day solidifies why you had to leave! I mean really? Maybe your boss should look at the quality of his other employees and get them squared away and not blame you

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Last day at current job tomorrow. I am getting a proper send off with a day of snacks and bloody Marys

When my boss and I talked on Monday, it was concluded that it's time for me to spread my wings and fly. So what does he do today? He buys me a glass bird figurine. Like that's not going to make me feel guilty for ditching him every time I look at it. It was a very nice gesture though.

OK have to get to bed early and behave with the spirited beverages tomorrow so I don't a) say something I might regret or b) make a blubbering fool of myself. I'm very excited about the new opportunity but still going to be sad saying goodbye.

Read this after the post bout him making you cry
It's a shame he's bipolar

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

Just got invited to a co-workers house for a late night play date for Kyleigh with her kids and for us girls to chat....

really want to scrap....

what to do, what to do?

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Just G

Funny of my day: Got a phone call from a man that was talking all dirty so when he shut up for a second I said you have the wrong number what does he do? Ask if I was sure hahahahahaha some people!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Thank you for all of the support.

I love this board It was the first place I ran to when the carp hit the fan. Then I called DH for a pep talk when he got home from work and he put it into perspective for me as well.

Sometimes having a conscience and caring about people (even the ones who drive you crazy) can be a burden

This is because you are a nice person

Have you painted WITH bubble wrap? It's fun. Just scrunch up bubble wrap, dab in paint, and blot on the layout.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Luvmyfam

Aw thank you Jen. I applied paint to the bubble wrap and then pressed on paper for this layout (in my gallery)

G - yes my boss was clearly all over the place mood wise. I got used to it over the years and knew how to read him and how to take him without taking too many things personally. I stuck around through his crazy divorce and now he can get back to focusing on his company. I concluded the client is being a bit out of line threatening to cancel the contract without even giving the other girl a chance.

I have been enjoying the last couple of hours to myself (DH sleeping and DS at friend's house), relishing in the fact that I don't have to worry about any work related phone call - even when I wasn't on call I'd get a call if it involved my account.

Lovin' it.

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
  • pugs223 Said:
Thank you for all of the support.

I love this board It was the first place I ran to when the carp hit the fan. Then I called DH for a pep talk when he got home from work and he put it into perspective for me as well.

Sometimes having a conscience and caring about people (even the ones who drive you crazy) can be a burden

This is because you are a nice person

Have you painted WITH bubble wrap? It's fun. Just scrunch up bubble wrap, dab in paint, and blot on the layout.

This is why I HAVE no conscience and dont care about anything or anyone......

It's very freeing!!!!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to ScrappyMama6

I haven't painted with bubble wrap yet. Looks very fun

I have taken some mesh type drywall tape and misted with it though Cool effect

well i never made it out of the house...and never scrapped either LOL. DD and I played board games, had hot fudge sundaes and did our nailes purple and black for tomorrows game

I love a good girls night in

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Just G

G - sounds like the PERFECT night!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to pugs223

Peg, I would be loving that, too! My DH has a job where he is pretty much on-call 24/7/365. It's annoying to me, although he seems to love work like I love scrapping.

G, you must be very happy with the outcome of the game, LOL! Me.....not so much At least the 49ers made it interesting in the 2nd half. I was beginning to think we would have to move during that first half!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Luvmyfam

honestly i fell asleep. Kyleigh and I were crashed out on the couch when the lights went out. I woke up to see 2:30 left

I'm not a Ravens fan...they just had the nice uniforms so that's what we went with

Got home about 11 p.m. and Kyleigh wouldn't go to sleep. She's going throught his phase of "my room is scary" and "noises" Even my room is creepy to her. Not quite sure what's going on but she ddidn't go to bed til after midnight so this morning was not fun. on top of that some of the wings I ate were not tummy friendly (tho my country BBQ ribs KICKED BUTT!) so I was up at 1:30, 3:30, 5:30 and finally got up at 6:30 to get ready for the day

I Have a meeting with my boss at 10 a.m and am going to see if he'll let me go home

Diva
In response to pugs223

So sad about that. I hope you can deal with it without losing faith and the feeling of going into a new job. I believe everything happens for a reason. This one may not about you but your boss, or ex-coworkers, etc. Who knows. Just ask God to help you with this feeling and to help you to restore your inner peace.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-04-13 11:50 AM
In response to bayamonesa1

Hello everyone! Long time no see. I hope you all are doing well.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to CASBa

Hi Cassie!

How are you? And Kirk?

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to corrie fan

Hey Cassie! How was the big birthday party?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scraprabbit

Hello ladies how is all doing. I am doing well. Today hasn't been to bad kinda long day at work but not bad.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Luvmyfam

Jen how is the good news and the bad news the same thing lol?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scraprabbit

Sarah yay for finding a scrap place.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Als_Gal

Als Gal that def made me laugh

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics