Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to scraprabbit

Sarah, how are you feeling? Is your little one kickboxing up a storm?

I told DH we're going to sign Emily up for gymnastics right after she's born. Lord knows she's been practicing. LOL.

I feel like I'm gaining too much weight too fast.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to angie girl

Oh yeah - kicking like CRAZY! Hit my cervix with a good punch yesterday - ouch! Dh felt him/her for the first time a few days ago, and I saw my belly move for the first time this morning. I keep trying to get Nate to feel my belly - and he does - but he keeps missing it. He doesn't really get it anyway though since he's so little. And weight gain? Yeah, I gained only 6 lbs in the first 20 weeks. I'm pretty sure I gained 10 pounds in the last 3 weeks though. I'm not kidding. My scale ran out of batteries, so I don't know for sure, but I had my annual health check for work/insurance last week and I weighed a TON!! Happened to me last time though too - barely gained a thing in 1st and 3rd trimesters, and I gained really really fast in the 2nd.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

Love the baby bump talk I loved being pregnant even though I was on bedrest for 2/3 of it LOL. Feeling them move was fun!

i gained nothing my first trimester...too sick to eat. Then started eating and slowly gaining and around 20 weeks went on bed rest and gained 20 lbs by end of 2nd trimester.

All together I gained about 30 and it came off fairly quick

Edited by Just G on 02-12-13 07:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
3pm chocolate break? I like your way of thinking, Peg! My problem is that I'm usually ready for chocolate by 9am

Stay safe, Sarah.

Shatema, that really stinks. I can't think straight and get headaches if I don't eat, and I can't stand processed food.

Nancy, I've never had a snow day

We have 3 p.m. coffee and snack breaks

I'm giving up chocolate for lent...God help my co workers

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Just G

Oh that's right , lent starts tomorrow....I usually give up bread/heavy carbs/treats.

Guess I better enjoy this Fat Tuesday and eat the.last cupcake...with some ice cream

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to pugs223

I can't lie....i dipped my chocolate bar in PB lol

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

Just placed my first order with SB.com in a long time! I had to restock on all my adhesives and some themed stickers for Kyleigh's Grand Bake LO.

I finally did her GS investiture LO (kind of basic but the pictures didn't really inspire me) and have 2 more from my brothers memorial to do and her Grand Bake to do and then I will be ACU. Hoping to get it all done by the end of hte weekend

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
  • Luvmyfam Said:
3pm chocolate break? I like your way of thinking, Peg! My problem is that I'm usually ready for chocolate by 9am

Stay safe, Sarah.

Shatema, that really stinks. I can't think straight and get headaches if I don't eat, and I can't stand processed food.

Nancy, I've never had a snow day

We have 3 p.m. coffee and snack breaks

I'm giving up chocolate for lent...God help my co workers

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

When I was pregnant with my oldest, he would kick me hard at the top of my ribs. Sometimes I would double over in pain. To this day, that spot is numb. Brat.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Luvmyfam

I must have a long torso or something - Nate never kicked me in the ribs that I remember. Well, he was always sitting really really low. Hope I didn't just jinx myself with this one now.

Shoot - Lent. I remembered enough to plan non-meat meals today, but forgot about giving up something. Better think fast on that!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

• scraprabbit Said:
I must have a long torso or something - Nate never kicked me in the ribs that I remember. Well, he was always sitting really really low. Hope I didn't just jinx myself with this one now.

Shoot - Lent. I remembered enough to plan non-meat meals today, but forgot about giving up something. Better think fast on that!

Easy peasy for you: alcohol.

Diva
In response to SoonerT

LOve the quote in your signature...very nice!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

• scraprabbit Said:

I'll give up s e x for Lent. And I'm not even Catholic!

Diva
In response to ScrappyMama6

Funny! I am not Catholic either.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to bayamonesa1

I'm drastically limiting my "fun" computer time. So if you see me less, that's why. I'm giving myself 20 minutes/day for facebook, sb.com, WWF, etc. This is the toughest one I've done yet!

On the plus side, Nate said "I love you" to me today. He mimicked dh the other day and said it to him first, but I hadn't heard it yet. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

Diva

That is had to do! Good luck with your promise!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to CASBa

Oh my heavens Kurt is freakin adorable

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Als_Gal

Sarah, are you tall? I carried my oldest straight out in front. I'm 5'4" and he filled all the space from the top to ribs to the bottom of my belly. When he would kick, we would often see the physical shape of his foot! I tell you.....he was a brat! And.....what a sweet V-day gift!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

sorry i haven't been on much to catch up i will do better but this is why

Hello ladies how are you all. Me i am not sure how i am doing. We thought my uncle was doing better but when my aunt talk to the dr my uncle is in stage four cancer and it's spreading. My auntie has been so strong through all of this but i think this has def got her down. I have never heard her sound so defeated. My uncle said he is still going to fight it though and the doctor told them as long as he was willing to fight he is willing to treat him. So please pray the strength of my uncle my aunt and their son

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to ScrappyMama6

• ScrappyMama6 Said:
  • scraprabbit Said:

I'll give up s e x for Lent. And I'm not even Catholic!

SCREW THAT,....or is that considered sex?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics