Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
I'm drastically limiting my "fun" computer time. So if you see me less, that's why. I'm giving myself 20 minutes/day for facebook, sb.com, WWF, etc. This is the toughest one I've done yet!

On the plus side, Nate said "I love you" to me today. He mimicked dh the other day and said it to him first, but I hadn't heard it yet. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

I gave up FB as well....well i gave up POSTING. I get bored at work and tend to 'lurk' but honestly don't miss it much. It became habit and part of my schedule.

INstead last night i reorganized DD room and moved it all around, cleaned the whole apartment top / bottom, reorganized my coupons, planned my weekly meals and *gasp* watched TV.

I didn't realize how much time I spent on there!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

• scraprabbit Said:

On the plus side, Nate said "I love you" to me today. He mimicked dh the other day and said it to him first, but I hadn't heard it yet. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

BEST.PRESENT.EVER.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
sorry i haven't been on much to catch up i will do better but this is why

Hello ladies how are you all. Me i am not sure how i am doing. We thought my uncle was doing better but when my aunt talk to the dr my uncle is in stage four cancer and it's spreading. My auntie has been so strong through all of this but i think this has def got her down. I have never heard her sound so defeated. My uncle said he is still going to fight it though and the doctor told them as long as he was willing to fight he is willing to treat him. So please pray the strength of my uncle my aunt and their son

So sorry to hear the news. Your family is in my prayers

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

VENT: my laptop died so all the scrapbooking i've been doing i can't upload no challenges for me this month....

it won't even turn on when plugged in...no idea what's wrong with it

Diva
In response to Just G

You are too much!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Just G

Im giving up sweets for lent

Edited by babigirl on 02-15-13 12:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

glenda thanks for your prayers and sorry to hear about yoru laptop

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to babigirl

Jen - Yep, I'm pretty tall - almost 5'9". I think that has a lot to do with it.

Shatema - So sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll include him in my prayers.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Heading out to a crop tomorrow about 2.5 hours away. I have to get caught up on my older son's senior album. It is 8-5 and I have 7 double page layouts to do. I think I could finish if I just sit down and work. Must not visit so much. Lots of the pictures are big!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

G, I check FB once a day for about 3-5 minutes. Love keeping up with friends, but don't post much.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 950nancy

Hello ladies just checking in to say hi. My mom and i oranized my craft/bedroom and last night took 2 hours but everything is all nice and neat so i can find stuff. Also bought a six foot table to craft on. Well will be back to catch up later going to go craft. Let see if i can keep the room clean

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
G, I check FB once a day for about 3-5 minutes. Love keeping up with friends, but don't post much.

I have resolved to do the same. I went through and kept only close friends / family (sorry if I deleted some of you) that I keep up with on a frequent basis. FB can be used for good....when my brother died I had lots of people reach out to help my family and myself. But it can also be a pit of negativity which I was falling into out of boredom.

No need for HS people I was never really friends with, no more old boyfriends, friends siblings, anyone under 18, etc.

Biggest lesson I've learned is try to be more positive and stop posting my personal stuff. Found out I had lurkers that would rather talk to other friends then come to me and ask. The negative gossip had to end. Blocked a bunch of people too

Without my laptop to distract me I got 2 LO done this weekend I posted the pictures from work LOL.

My IT classes start wednesday and I will be using my work laptop (after all the classes ARE for my job) so that will help me get past my FB addiction LOL

Edited by Just G on 02-18-13 08:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:
glenda thanks for your prayers and sorry to hear about yoru laptop

How is your uncle/

Diva
In response to Just G

Good luck with the IT classes.
Great time with your crop and 7 double-layouts!
I am keeping your uncle in my prayers.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bayamonesa1

Glenda my uncle is doing alot better he is coming home today

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to babigirl

Hi girls,

Haven't had much time to post since my laptop died and I am stuck using Ashlees very little eee netbook. Hope you are all doing well

MeganJo
Guru
MeganJo
In response to Als_Gal

I got my angel wing tattoo for my grandparents(both sets) last thursday! http://instagram.com/p/VzYn2KJIOl/ last tattoo.it hurt.it's on my back

Diva
In response to MeganJo

So happy to hear your u ncle is doing better! God is good!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to bayamonesa1

Megan; that's huge! how long did it take?
I need to get my butterfly for my brother. I think i'm adding it to my tribal band/rose tattoo. i'll just sit it on top of the rose

MeganJo
Guru
MeganJo
In response to Just G

It is big.It took about 2 hours I think.I wasn't really paying attention to the the time.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics