Username Post: Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbow thread....        (Topic#1565201)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to MeganJo

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well. Hope all is well with you all

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bayamonesa1

• bayamonesa1 Said:
So happy to hear your u ncle is doing better! God is good!

thank you very much

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to MeganJo

VENT: Today just sucked all around....BF and I are fighting and aren't speaking, took DD to softball tryouts and they used a pitching machine...she got hit with the ball on her fingers. Had to go get xrays because it swole up so bad I thought it was broken...and found out she had strep throat as well.

My home laptop took a ******** and I just started my online IT classes. I'm using my work laptop but I can't download the software needed for the class

I need a hug

Edited by Just G on 02-24-13 03:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Just G

Glenda Hope your day gets better

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to babigirl

Thank goodness I have the ability to work from home now so I will be doing that tomorrow! Poor baby is laying next to me burning up and her poor finger is purple from the accident! BF finally called as well and he said he was mad bc he heard about kyleighs accident from his sister and wanted to know why I didn't call! I told him I texted him 4 x and never got a response. He said he'd been texting me as well and thought I was ignoring him! Turns out his phone is jacked up!

Too much drama for one day

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

Positive spin: I can catch up on all my work without interruptions tomorrow and I can get some studying done as well!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:
Thank goodness I have the ability to work from home now so I will be doing that tomorrow! Poor baby is laying next to me burning up and her poor finger is purple from the accident! BF finally called as well and he said he was mad bc he heard about kyleighs accident from his sister and wanted to know why I didn't call! I told him I texted him 4 x and never got a response. He said he'd been texting me as well and thought I was ignoring him! Turns out his phone is jacked up!

Too much drama for one day

Perhaps a call would have been in order? If I don't get a reply and I need/want one, I call. I am so bad with my texting that I still rely on calling.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to 950nancy

he had the kids and was out and about and so were me and Kyleigh...definitely could've been relieved with a call! He was afraid to call me and I was afraid to call him because we didn't want to get/give attitude LOL. Sooo stupid! We had a good laugh over it at dinner tonight.

he was a little hurt that I thought for one minute he would ever ignore me when DD was injured. He said even if we were fighting, or even not together, when it comes to her he wants to be informed

Now to get her back to playing softball!

NON VENT: FIXED MY HOME COMPUTER! turns out the little prong that the charger plugs into was pushed in too far....and a mini dust bunny under the power button. so relieved!!

So I got caught up on all my classwork! Tomorrow I will do the software part of the work and be done!

DD is doing better too...throat is feeling better and finger isn't so purple anymore but she still can't bend it.

Edited by Just G on 02-25-13 10:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Diva
In response to MeganJo

Hope everyone is doing fine!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bayamonesa1

Glenda glad she is doing better

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to babigirl

Hi sorry I've been a bad fake friend...I never realized how much time I spent on this site when at my old job. Ok who am i kidding...i spent all day here.

G - yay for DD on the mend, fixed computer, working from home and getting class work done.

And I forgot what else I read. I haven't had much time between being good and not checking in throughout the day, learning new job and working from home here and there. I have to say, the new place is great about that...DS had a snow day last week and my parents couldn't watch him so I just stayed home and did my job with the company provided laptop. He had 2 more snow days since but I went to work - can't take too much advantage if that since I'm so new. Then yesterday our system was down and it was a waste of time being in the office so I left, got a haircut, did some grocery shopping and then worked an hour last night when system was working.

OK I'll stop rambling. Have a good day everyone.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to pugs223

I have a new nephew! That makes 8 nieces and now 3 nephews. I need to have another boy so we can even it out a little bit. So many girls in our families already!

I woke up sick this morning. My sis has strep (although I haven't seen her in awhile), and one of the babies at daycare has been out with strep for the last week (but his siblings still have been there with Nate) - and today I have a really sore throat, earache, and sinus pressure. UGH.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scraprabbit

Sarah congrats on the new nephew sorry you aer feeeling bad

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Hi Peg nice to see you

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to SoonerT

Hello ladies how all is well with all

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
I have a new nephew! That makes 8 nieces and now 3 nephews. I need to have another boy so we can even it out a little bit. So many girls in our families already!

I woke up sick this morning. My sis has strep (although I haven't seen her in awhile), and one of the babies at daycare has been out with strep for the last week (but his siblings still have been there with Nate) - and today I have a really sore throat, earache, and sinus pressure. UGH.

CONGRATS on the new nephew...now pop out that boy LOL.

Sorry to hear your sick Kyleigh just got over strep too. It's that time of year!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

Good things here girls....work has been crazy busy getting contracts out by end of month (job security!!) and I finally got my home computer working and the Access Database running. I wanted to use Microsoft SQL (because I use SQL/Oracle) at work but i'm learning both and just using adjusted query commands in Access.

I have to upgrade from Vista to Windows7 to use SQL so maybe i'll do that for my next class.

DD finger is all better and she's agreed to keep playing softball. Joe & I are doing well. GS cookies are all distributed and we are just doing booth sales now on weekends for extra sales.

QUESTION: Does anyone here do 'clean eating' How hard is it to transition to? Do you do it a little at a time or clear out the house and start fresh?

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Just G

Lil vent of the weekend: People who don't know when to keep their traps shut and not talk. A cousin of mine had the nerve to say some pretty horrific things about Ashlee. Ashlee has decided that she wants to try for X-Factor next week. Her Pop and I agreed she can try out her music teacher encouraged her to go for it. She called us at home and asked us to come in for a meeting and to let us know she has been helping Ashlee so she can try out. Well I was very excited and posting a small snippit of Ashlee singing on my FB for friends and family who aren't local to hear her. Well this so called cousin had the nerve to pm me and say that we were delusional if we thought they would pick Ashlee since she is so plain and downright ugly. She went on to state that her singing with worse then a cat in heat and if we allowed her to audition she would be laughed out of the building because she is so bad.

Lets just take not that this specific cousin weighs 350 lbs has 3 kids and all are into drugs and drinking hard core. Her daughter has tried 5 times to pass her state boards for cosmetology
and failed each time. One son had an aids scare a few months back and the other has 3 kids by 3 different girls. Yet she thinks they are gods gifts to this earth and actually told me that her kids were better then Ashlee and my other kids by miles..

How can people be so darn mean and actually think what they say is ok? She had the audacity to call my mom and tell her that Al and I were stupid and delusional if we thought Ashlee should try out.

Mom called me and said cousin was right and that we shouldn't let Ashlee try out, I told her no matter what we were letting her try out and if she was good enough to be offered 2 solos in the upcoming school choir performance. Then she is good enough to try out. She knows she will be up against some strong competition and may not make it but according to her you don't win them all the time.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Als_Gal

Block the cousin and don't stoop to her level.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Just G

• Just G Said:

QUESTION: Does anyone here do 'clean eating' How hard is it to transition to? Do you do it a little at a time or clear out the house and start fresh?

No idea but I would just go for it. Not sure I would throw food away, just only incorporate a little of the foods that aren't considered clean eating.

My co-worker started to follow the "clean eating" philosophy maybe 3-4 years ago. She wasn't really overweight but would go up and down and she is a petite woman so 20 lbs showed on her. She started bringing her lunch with real food (she'd only eat protein bars and stuff like that before, trying to follow Atkins but eating carp in the process).

She has kept it off and continues to this day to bring all food for the the work day (snacks and lunch). Her lunch bag is massive since you eat frequently but smaller meals.

So her weight loss was likely attributed to the structured meals since she wasn't nibbling all day.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics