Username Post: Delete/completed 2012 Birthday Card Swap        (Topic#1565277)
sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Received a birthday card from Suzette today.Beautiful, thank you so much.Also thank you for the stickers.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to sunnyrc2001

Will be working on cards for April and May this week. Should be in the mail by the end of the week.
Hope everyone stayed safe from all the storms this weekend.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I went to a Creative Memories party last night...spent some money not alot....I also picked up the 158 picutres I had developed so I can scrap them...My daughter took alot of my stamps yesterday to start making her christmas gifts she found wonderful ideas on pinterest.com. She just amazes me sometimes. She found a great idea for the cards she received for her wedding ...she punched holes in them all and put them into a tiny binder. She put them according to size(lol). I wanted to take a picture of them all in a group and add them to her scrapbook I am making her as a gift, now they will all have holes in them. Oh well. Hope everyone had a great week-end..my was way too busy

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to pjangel

I received 2 birthday cards today!

One from PJAngel (Thanks for the flower stickers too)

and one from Suzette. Thanks for the bling

Thanks Ladies!

Moon

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to Tracy F

Hi...I know you all are like about to kick me out but hear me ok...:) Ummm, my life is like a never ending maze. My parents in New York are very ill. Long story short, my dad had a heart attack and stroke and you all already know about my mom's throat cancer. Well, when my dad had his stroke, I went immediately to NY. Well, I'm just getting back so I'm extremely late on getting things out to people. So if you will, please allow me to make it up to those birthday's I missed. I'm terribly sorry.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to SanuraScraps

SansuraScraps I have yet to kick anyone from this swap unless they have been MIA for a couple of months. I know that life happens and sometimes we all going missing for a couple of weeks or more. Please just send out the cards when you can but if life gets to much let me know and you can bow out gracefully and be added again next year. If I kick ppl then I dont allow them back in. I am in several other swaps with you and know taht you always come through so dont worry about being kicked here! Hugs girl and sending prayers your way for comfort and love.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

I would like to thank everyone that sent cards to Nikilynn unfortantly she has gone MIA in several swaps and ppl close to her have not heard anything either. Not sure what happen after the death of her grandma but that seems to have caused the disappearance. Please cross her of your lists for bday cards thanks.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Drayia

SansuraScraps, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. Sending you some hugs and prayers.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Tracy F

Mailing out April and drayias b-day cards tomorrow.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Believe me I know who life can be. i am still struggling with what my dh has caused me. I am not a happy camper. He still has the grlfrnd he says he doesn't but when you work with that person come on...I am not stupid. I had suspected it for a long time and I finally caught him and he lied from the very beginning...hello I read the message on your cell phone..anyways what can I say...so i was slacking in the card making world myself. Finally digging myself back...

I have received several cards and they light up my day...thanks ladies

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Glad that some happy mail is helping you smile Pam. Have you two gotten any counselling yet or are you trying to work through it on your own? Might help to get you all past it and give him some prospective on how you feel to have a professional tell it to him. My ex did not get it that I already had moved forward and there was no way to "save" the marriage until he heard a professional tell him so after chatting with us both. Made me happy and him more pissed off but finally after 5 years he is starting to not be so angry that I left him (how dare I) and put his life back together.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Alright here is the list so far, if I have missed a received card please let me know....

Jan. Sunnyrc2001 Received in Full

Feb. TJCraftyWitch's Mom missing from SanuraScraps, and Sassy Suzi

Mar. Moon missing from Drayia(bad hostess), SanuraScraps

April is not over yet so will not post those as many are in transit.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Received some cards today from pjangel and ValandTim. I am waiting until my bday to open them.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to Drayia

On Fri, sent out pjangel,drayia & Lori63.
Sanura prayers for you & your parents, Pam prayers for you.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to sunnyrc2001

Shana,Pam and Lori, I sent out your cards today and I hope you like them. I am not the best card maker but I try
SansuraScraps and Pam I will be keeping you both in my prayers.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to huskerfan

May cards will go postal next week : )

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to lori1963

JCI

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to tcletoaddison

Pam and Shana, your cards will be in the mail tomorrow.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Tracy F

JCI

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

I am having mom check to make sure that she didn't get cards from those two ladies. I will let you know.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics